xisto Community
ProfBob

My First Ever Signature With the help of Pixel2life.com....

Hey i made a sig that i thought was pretty good for my first try...i used alot of tutorials...so it made it real easy...but it was for a friend (OMEN)

Posted Image

i kinda skered up around where it says "omen" but i couldnt fix it cuz when i tried everything would disappear....so yeh...

well it is a good try!the background is nice.....nice color as well but the text is not good at all!it is very hard to read the text as you have written below the sig that you made it for OMEN, i was able to see that you have written OMEN in the sig.anyways nice try and yes one more thing.....i can see that the text part is also making the BORDER disappear from that part!8/10 for your first try!

hey! well done, i like the text style, but it's hard to look at it, so youl'd better change the color, but it's great for your first sig, keep on working!

Well, with people trying out making sig's now and showing off their first works more than ever, I may just have to give it a shot...Yours is pretty darn good. But as others have said, the text needs some work. I think the text is good style wise, but it is hard to see, other than that nice work for a first product.8.5/10

hey thanx for voting really good...but yeh i coundt fix ne thing...after cuz i saved as a jpeg, my computer froze on me. So i tried loading it but i couldnt edit it so i tried but couldnt n everything would disapppear but yeh thnx for rating so nice...but yeh il keep trying...

Yeah, nice first try. Next time get a few more colours in it, and start off with simple text. Simple text can look acceptable, or good in situations. Overly complex/ugly text just never cuts it. Over bevelling is bad - remember that ;)

I should say this is a very good and nice first try. The color mixing is impressive. Your friend will however be annoyed a little bit because O has two horns... ;)Its fun to make something interesting like this, by adding two horns on top of Omen's head. The only problem seems to be the border which is not regular on the right -down part of the rectangular sig. That is not the huge problem you could have remade or redrawn just before making your conclusive work on this sig. What makes genius stand out is their hard-work. They make sure that each and every part will be scrutinized and so they always give a nice final touch before finishing off everything. You did a good job as your first try. Make sure that extra attention to your work will make much difference always. Keep them coming.

I say the same as the above, it's a very nice siggy, with nice letters, nice collers and nice figurs. I really like it.....If you have time, make one for me to ;)

I say the same as the above, it's a very nice siggy, with nice letters, nice collers and nice figurs. I really like it.....If you have time, make one for me to ;)

Yeah, nice first try. Next time get a few more colours in it, and start off with simple text. Simple text can look acceptable, or good in situations. Overly complex/ugly text just never cuts it. Over bevelling is bad - remember that ;)

179279[/snapback]

This is a long and elaborate post describing the details of my agreement with Cool Freaker on his thoughts about the sig shown in the first post, specifically that it's a very nice first try, but could use a bit more color and some text improvements. But since I can't just say "I agree.", I went and pretty much retold the entire opinion. Fun, right?

nice one johnny but anyways i would have gone with a smaller text in the right corner using the colors of the bluish grey.