xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
flamette

Peta2 I hate organizations

Im tired of people like peta2 sending me emails about hillary duff and why i shouldnt eat steak. I hate hillary duff and i hate peta2 and i LOOOOOVE steak. so I'd love to be left alone. If people like animals thats fine, but you know what? animals kill animals so why can't i kill animals? A butcher chopping a chickens head off with an axe is a lot more "humane" than a tiger ripping an antelope to shreds while its still breathing.

Animals eat other animals. It's life.I like steak, they're not going to stop me from following through with my natural instincts to eat another animal. Honestly, I can't imagine a world that doesn't eat meat, only fruits, vegatables, grains, etc. I don't know much about the human body's needs but I'm guessing that animal meat is very important in a person's diet, no?

oke i got a little idea, just kidnap peta2, and dress him like hillary duff, and them make a steak out of him :Pmaybe it would help ;)

I hate people or groups like peta that make you think the way they think. There is nothing wrong with eatging meat or wearing fur coats. Hey were americans we can do what ever the hell we want and no one can tell us differentally. they are the hippie tree huggers that wish all the people would all go live in a cave some where and wear leaves but they wouldnt be happy with that because we would be harming a tree so we would all starve because they dont believe in the simple concept of SURVIVle of the fitest. PETA GO SHOVE IT IN YOUR PIE HOLE

lol....makes me think of the lyrics to Denis Leary's song "*BLEEP*":You know what I'm gonna do?I'm gonna get myself a 1967 Cadilac El Dorado ConvertableHot pink!With whale skin hub capsAn all leather cow interiorAnd big brown baby seal eyes for headlightsYEAH!And I'm gonna drive around in that babyAt 115 miles per hourGetting one mile per gallonSucking down Quarter Pounder cheeseburgers from McDonalds in the old-fashioned non-biodegradable Styrofoam containersAnd when I'm done sucking down those grease-ball burgersI'm gonna wipe my mouth with the American flagAnd then I'm gonna toss the Styrofoam containers right out the sideAnd there ain't a Goddamn thing anybody can do about itYou know why?'Cause we got the bombs, that's why!Two words: Nuclear *BLEEP*in' WeaponsOkay!?

Organisations are natural. People almost instinctively congregate to form groups, conglomerates, etc. in order to accomplish their goals more efficiently. This is the foundation of political parties, lobbyist groups, and other organisations, such as the one mentioned here. It's the responsibility of those outside the organisation/group to judge that group's actions and information and to make decisions for, against, or unrelated to the organisation's goings on.

I don't remember where I read this but... "For every animal you don't eat, I will eat three".Humans need meat in order to have a healthly diet. Animals kill other animals so why can't we do the same thing?