xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Becca

Easybannerfree I think this is the best

I don't know if anyone has suggested this yet and I think button rotation means the same as banner exchange

http://www.phpwebscripts.com/free-scripts/easy_banner.html

I think easybannerfree is the easiest to use. I've used it for sometime now and I have to say it's absolutely amazing. The coding is soo easy to edit and put your on addons on.. I've customised my admin panel to the way I like made my own PENDING PAGE and ACCEPTED MEMBERS page for people to view also you can easily change the look f the login, registeration adn everything else really quick and easy but just editing the CSS and some of the code. You can use buttons and banners of any size and it's so fast. The installation is really simple - if you know what you're doing and well everything is really cool. They also have a professional one where you can pay which is ideal if you want a sort of business.

You don't have many options except ACCEPT MEMBER or DELETE MEMBER or EDIT MEMBER INFORMATION but it's kind of cool. I've added some pictures of mine to show you what my customised admin panel loooks like and what the code looks like

You may find some errors and disadvantages but for a simple banner exchange/ rotation for a small website it's highly recommended by me ;)

I use it on my site rotation I have over 60 members now. it's not a lot but I think it's growing.

This banner exchange is deal for FREE rotations that you don't have to pay or join as it is not connected with any payment program thingies.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

I don't know if anyone has suggested this yet and I think button rotation means the same as banner exchange

http://www.phpwebscripts.com/free-scripts/easy_banner.html

I think easybannerfree is the easiest to use. I've used it for sometime now and I have to say it's absolutely amazing. The coding is soo easy to edit and put your on addons on.. I've customised my admin panel to the way I like made my own PENDING PAGE and ACCEPTED MEMBERS page for people to view also you can easily change the look f the login, registeration adn everything else really quick and easy but just editing the CSS and some of the code. You can use buttons and banners of any size and it's so fast. The installation is really simple - if you know what you're doing and well everything is really cool.  They also have a professional one where you can pay which is ideal if you want a sort of business.

You don't have many options except ACCEPT MEMBER or DELETE MEMBER or EDIT MEMBER INFORMATION but it's kind of cool. I've added some pictures of mine to show you what my customised admin panel loooks like and what the code looks like

You may find some errors and disadvantages but for a simple banner exchange/ rotation for a small website it's highly recommended by me :)

I use it on my site rotation I have over 60 members now. it's not a lot but I think it's growing.

This banner exchange is deal for FREE rotations that you don't have to pay or join as it is not connected with any payment program thingies.

Posted Image  Posted Image Posted Image

178408[/snapback]

Can you help I am trying to install and don't understand where the Full path to the folder where the scritps recide is:

Any suggestions?

Notice from serverph:
merged.

If you're still there. I didn't know mine. I don't remember where I got it from.. :lol:"/home/bexa/public_html/blog* this is mine. Yours will be similar if you're hosted with Xisto.I currently have about 200 members. Used it for ages now...

I am going to have to remember that. I have been looking for a decent affilates system but never really could find one. Does it show how many hits in and out that person has recieved anywhere?