xisto Community
SharpShooter22

Whats Your Favorite Thing To Do? What is it?

My favorite thing to do is Either,Play football,Watch Football,play football as a Video game,or play on the computer......I love football I wish to stick with it as long as I can.Which I hope will be forever,Well I like the computer alot,but not as much as football.The computer is a hobby though it is something to learn about since,I dont know much about Computers I would like to learn.....

My Favorite thing to do is photography. I love photography a lot. I havent been doing it for a very long time, about half a year, but i still like it a lot. I will make a site about photography on here. But i have to learn some important things about making sites first because i am not so good at making sites. I think i could also say i enjoy being on the computer and making websites and all that but im not too good at that either.

you really like football, sharpshooter XDDDD haha, same here XDhmmm... i like to draw, work on my comic, go on the computer, make graphics, work on website designs, paint, play my violin, listen to music and watch..ANIME!!! yup. not much special about me and my life T_T but usually, i'm on my computer 20/7 XD (yeah, only gets 3 hours of sleep a day X_X)

My favorite things to do .... hmmmm .... i have a lot of favarite things to do .... such as watching television ... playing computer ... SEO my website ... browsing forums to gain my SEO knowledge .... and a pile more ... but i like playing my guitar the most ... my guitar is my true friend ... he accompanies me every moment when im bored ... so i will play my guitar when i wake up or when i couldnt get into sleep ...

My favorite thing to do is sleep. I like my sleep. I can't always fall asleep when I should (cough it being 6:54 am and not having slept yet). Or can I go to sleep willingly. When I get to sleep though, I love it. I could sleep all day if my mother would let me. My second favorite thing to do is watch my soaps. It's my favorite because my sister hogs the remote and my t.v is broken so I'm usually stuck watching Yes, dear or That's so Raven ;).My third favorite thing to do is go driving. I love to drive and not have any place to go... kind of sucks now that the gas is expensive.

my favorite thing used to be riding my bike but *BLEEP* happend and its not anymore even tho i'd like it to be. So now i think my favorite thing to do is to be with my girl and hang with my friends. Of course I also like to work with computers and watch movies and good tv eps. Of course i also enjoy watching extreme videos a lot ;)

well, I guess not playing football. Let me guess something else: when you say football, you mean american football or real football (soccer)? Well, anyway, my fave thing to do is either listening to music, playing the guitar, reading a good book or watching a great movie (not hollywood, please)

I guess the thing I most enjoy on a PC is writting stuff like this :P lol

Cheers! ;)

I like to read, write, cook and also I like webdesigning. Yup right in front of the computer. I sometimes watch TV, when i can remove myself from the PC!! ;)

I think my passion in life is Grappling or MMA, Grappling is so much fun. I also love music, chilling with my buddies, checking ladies, And recently photography, video, and web design, I'm learning bit by bit. Real fun stuff:)