xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zuhayr

Ps2 Game Recommendations Please

Well if you want fighting games i would reccomend tekken it is a good fighting game also i would reccomend mortal combat i also know my uncle recently purchased the godfather he said it was good so i also reccomend that

Replying to zuhayr 

Indiana Jones (it's an action game which includes shooting, has lots of weapons, swimming, diving, you explore stuff and it's really good although the title doesn't sound so attractive), it's like uncharted for PS3 if you know what's that. Also it has really cool bosses and it's extremely creative and doesn't repeat itself. For example there are the original places, but there are also levels that 90% of them take place underwater and there's also a level on a cable-railway where you need to keep your cable from falling, while people are trying to shoot you. It's not too hard, I mean you don't need to repeat the level 20 times in order to get through it but it's definitely not easy. 
-reply by Noya

PS2 RECOMMENDATIONSPs2 Game Recommendations Please

Hello.  I also just bought myself a PS2 having missed the true PS1 and PS2 era.  I had a SNES, then a Xbox, then a Xbox 360.  Just sold the Xbox 360.  Got sick of the new games.  I don't really care about graphics, gamerscore, or playing online.  I care more about fun the most, so I sold my 360 and I turned towards a PS2 since it's capable of playing both PS1 and PS2 games and has such a large library of games to choose from, now mostly cheap too!  As far as playing online goes, there's a couple that still work on the PSN and I always have my PC for shooters (CoD & CS & UT series).  Anyways here's the list of games I bought so far with their corresponding cost (includes shipping & tax) - I bought most of them from Ebay.Com, Half.Com, and Circuitcity.Com:

PsychoNauts (**$14.19**)

The Mark of Kri (**$11.89**)

Kill Switch (**$12.99**)

Project Eden (**$10.00**)

Primal (**$7.48**)

Black (**$13.24**)

Clock Tower 3 (**$24.75**)

Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy (**$14.99**)

Beyond Good & and Evil   (**$11.50**)

ICO (**$55.49**) (**USED**)

Haunting Ground (**$30.00**) (**USED**)

Shadow of the Colossus (**$22.00 - FREE WITH SONY REWARDS**)

Killzone (**$18.99 - FREE WITH SONY REWARDS**)

SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs: COMBINED ASSAULT (**$15.00 - FREE WITH SONY REWARDS**)

God of War (**$22.00 - FREE WITH SONY REWARDS**)God of War 2 (**24.00 - FREE WITH SONY REWARDS**)

Fatal Frame (**$33.49**)Fatal Frame II:  Crimson Butterfly (**$34.00**)Fatal Frame III:  The Tormented (**$34.00**)

Silent Hill 2 (**$28.90**) (**USED**)Silent Hill 3 (**$30.90**) (**USED**)Silent Hill 4 (**$36.37**)

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (**$13.48**)Sly 2: Band of Thieves (**12.66**)Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves (**11.99**)

Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (**$8.98**)Jak II (**$10.86**)Jak 3 (**$14.99**)

Ratchet & Clank (**$11.99**)Ratchet & Clank:  Going Commando (**$12.99**)Ratchet & Clank:  Up Your Arsenal (**$12.99**)Ratchet:  Deadlocked (**$11.63**)

Manhunt (**$13.90**)Manhunt 2 (**$8.99**)

Grand Theft Auto 2-Pack: (**$17.25**)- Liberty City Stories- Vice City Stories

Metal Gear Solid:  The Essential Collection (**$28.99**)- Metal Gear Solid- Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance- Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence

Syphon Filter (**$6.97**)Syphon Filter 2 (**$4.97**)Syphon Filter 3 (**$6.97**)Syphon Filter:  The Omega Strain (**$7.00**)Syphon Filter:  Dark Mirror (**$9.98**)

HARDWARE:

Sony Playstation 2 (PS2) (BLACK) Slim Console w/controller (**$99.99**)

Monster Component Cable (**$14.95**) (I already own an optical cable)

Sony PS2 8MB Memory Card 2 Pack (RED, BLUE) (**$18.00**)

Sony PS1/PSONE 1MB Memory Card w/Case (YELLOW) (**$11.99**) - I heard I'd need a PS1 memory card to save PS1 games that I play on my PS2 - I hope this is true or I wasted 12bux!

Sony - DualShock 2 Analog Controller (BLUE) for PlayStation 2   (**$20.99**)