xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
KooL

Counter Strike Clan

My cs clan (LoCS and TrU {thinkin bout combining}) Is looking for CAL players, we need atleast 2 more by the end of the week. Reqs are CAL-O+ Experience, and then a tryout,thx! post before your spots are taken! B)

My cs clan (LoCS and TrU {thinkin bout combining}) Is looking for CAL players, we need atleast 2 more by the end of the week. Reqs are CAL-O+ Experience,
and then a tryout,

thx! post before your spots are taken!
B)

Can you explain it in more detail?

How good is your clan? Are you the leader?

Does CAL mean Califonia?

Finally, do you have a clan website?

The clan site is really well made I won't really believe you had it up in 15 mins...unless you had someone helping you or you used a ready made template...anyway, well done with the clan site.Its a clear cut Counter-Strike clan so no closing is needed. You guys should be punished because you anyhow posted. Better edit your posts to suit the topic.Final waring, if you guys are going to post such nonsense, you will risk a negative reputation or something even worst...-Shackman

so what kind  of clan is this?

It's obviously a Counter Strike clan. Don't ask stupid questions just to increase your post count.
i did not mean it like that i ment like do u play on w3 servers or do u have your own server?
I did not mean it in a spamming way