xisto Community
xclusivesoldiers

Some Of My Best Work

Hello,

I just thought I would post some of favourite peices of work, I have been doing sigs for a couple of months now and wondered if you could give me any feedback.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thats some of mor ebest anyway, but I have 234 pictures in all so if you are interested in looking at my entire showcase please follow this link http://smg.photobucket.com/user/teammessiah/library/?start=0

Impressive, excellent. Those pictures and signature are all awsome. It will took me like months to know the technique of making those signature and do something pro like that.Anyway some of the signature looks abit blurry, isn't it? or is it that you had enlarge the picture in the sig too big and it is getting blurry?

Hello Nue1,Thanks for the feedback.Some of the sigs are blurry because they are meant to be lol ^^. I used a "Gausian Blur" on some of the renders to make them stand out a bit more.If you want any help on how to achieve certain effects or sigs like these, just drop me a message and I will answer as many questions as I can for you.

[dude. we're getting a bunch of new designers now. I just hope they'll stick around.]Hey, those are pretty good...I'd say focus on working on text, and backgrounds, with a little border and render touchups. Not bad so far though. Keep em coming. :)

you said that you used the gaussion blur to make the renders stand out more... i think that blurring it makes it stand out less. keep the renders in focus. some of the text is okay but a few of them could use some work. also i think the blending of the renders could use some work, like on the last one. just something about it looks wierd to me. but really those sigs are not bad at all. just keep working on some little things and i think you could get much better very quickly.

you said that you used the gaussion blur to make the renders stand out more... i think that blurring it makes it stand out less. keep the renders in focus. some of the text is okay but a few of them could use some work. also i think the blending of the renders could use some work, like on the last one. just something about it looks wierd to me. but really those sigs are not bad at all. just keep working on some little things and i think you could get much better very quickly.

I'm agreeing with Ralphie 100% on this one... and yeah, we are getting a bunch of newer designers, but they only seem to post a couple things and disappear =S

They are ok, a bit too blurry on some. The best way to use make the render stand out is by bluring the background then sharpening the render. Using blur repeatedly dosent look too good when you use it on all of your signatures. Your brushing and text could use some work, and try to add a little bit more creativity to some of your sigs. Spend a little more time on them too, dont rush sigs it makes them look worse then they could be.

and yeah, we are getting a bunch of newer designers, but they only seem to post a couple things and disappear =S

178048[/snapback]

Exactly my point.

well maybe they tend to do group sigs and then post them all at once, but yeah only a few stay after they start posting their sigs.