xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xclusivesoldiers

Haier P Series Phones Has anyone got one? Review please :D

Hello,I am interested in purchasing a Haier P5 "Pen Phone" which like the name suggets, are as small as a standard pen.I was just wondering if any of you people had got one or come across one as I cant seem to find any reviews on it, just phone specifications.It looks really cool as a phone but the other question i had was whether it is easy to send text messages on it as the keys are so small and from the pictures I have seen it would appear that you have to turn the phone on it's side to text.Anyway - I hope someone out there can give me a definitive answer on these phones - basically - should I get one or not? I can pick one up on eBay for ?41.99 if that helps!Thanks.

umm,haier is chinese electronic brand?that phone souds good if really like your description but remmber there ban to advertise for anything.good luck :)

umm,haier is chinese electronic brand?

that phone souds good if really like your description but remmber there ban to advertise for anything.good luck :)

177803[/snapback]

Oh, sorry I didnt realise about the advertising thing - I wasnt really advertising it though - I just wanted feeedback on a particular brand because I was thinking of purchasing one. Sorry if I have done wrong - perhaps one of the mods could clarify for me?

Oh, sorry I didnt realise about the advertising thing - I wasnt really advertising it though - I just wanted feeedback on a particular brand because I was thinking of purchasing one. Sorry if I have done wrong - perhaps one of the mods could clarify for me?

No, this isn't advertising. Advertising is when you're trying to sell the product to people and seeing as all you want are reviews and personal opinions (which can be good or bad), this doesn't count as advertising.