xisto Community
wild20

What Would You Do If You Met God,..right Now. Well?

What would you ask Him. Would you be guilty in His presence? I know this sounds like ray comfort. But it makes you think. What would you be. Would you be frozen in fear, would you have a lot of questions? Would you talk about the mistakes you made or why someone died? I will ask questions through this topic. I would ask Him how He is so great. How He could love us so much as to send His Son to die for us. Please speak your honest opinion. Thanks.

well technically if i met God id die but if i could meet him and not die id probably jus be in too much of shock that he's actualy in front of me to do anything spectacular...probably can barely say hi to him..but he'll know...cuz he's God

Hi, Well, it's kind of a weird subject, but what the hell...If God appeared before me now I really don't know what I would do. I don't think I'd feel guilty in his presence, because I do not live the sought of life that would make me feel that. If he appeared right now I would jus thank him, I would thank him for the wonderful life I am living, for my wonderful friends and family and for my wonderful body, (I mean being gifted physically and metally). So that's what I'd do, I'd thank him. Thanks for your time, Sean Webber (alive).

If I met god then I would ask him for me to be his angel :)nah, joke guys. I would be in a huge surpirse that so sudden he appear before my eyes and did something great and all that.

if to meet god...errr,that must prove that i have already died and arrived at the heaven.but God offen masters westen world not the whole world,i live in the east of earth,that is to say,we do not believe God in my area:) maybe to meet him is just like to meet a great foreign people.i could ask him for some question(in chinese??) like his homeland the diet of heaven... joke guys:D

I have so many questions that I have to ask him, so many to count really. It wouldn't be a shocker if I met God in person, just depends how it is in person, how he acts you know, personality really stands out, not like a sore thumb but well you know what I mean RIGHT?

I actually do not believe in God...But IF he exists and i would meet him right now,, i would ask him why this world is so horrible. Why there's so much pain in this world,, why he doesn't do anything about that. That's what I really would like to ask him if he would exist.

Ilona:I understand the pain and hurt in this world. But why blame God. We had a huge debate over the topic. From it we learned the origin of sin, the reason why humans aren't perfect, and who is really responsible. I said many times during the debate an important thing to remember. Translated into this situation it could go something like this. If you look at the world around you, you will wonder how there can be a God. Stand in His presence, and you will see how He couldn't "never" exist. If you were to know Him personally like me, I believe you would understand why. I study the bible and have found many texts explaining the fall of man. The bible goes into vague detail about a war in heaven because the devil thought he was as good as God. Which he already prooved he wasn't by starting a war. Of course, God said no and threw him out. Now he tempted and munipulates the world of non-believers. But God in His fairness gives us the power to overcome satan. We just have to accept th love of Christ and believe He died for us. Why would you look at the world around you, when you could look at something far greater. The choice is everyone's. There is no pain, when you are a Christian. Difficulties maybe, it's not easy, but with God, there is never pain.The rest of you:Great posts. I encourage quality posts as much as I can without sounding like a mod. Thanks guys.

What would you ask Him.  Would you be guilty in His presence?  I know this sounds like ray comfort.  But it makes you think.  What would you be.  Would you be frozen in fear, would you have a lot of questions?  Would you talk about the mistakes you made or why someone died?  I will ask questions through this topic.  I would ask Him how He is so great.  How He could love us so much as to send His Son to die for us.  Please speak your honest opinion.  Thanks.

177747[/snapback]

I would not ask Him anything. I would thank Him for loving me and Blessing me like he has. I would be humbled in his presence. I would be in awe at the site of my Lord.

I'd ask him (notice; him, not Him) about how stuff really happened, and how the christians got it so confused. and i'd ask him why *BLEEP* got so *BLEEP*ed up, and what does he do all day

Well, if I ever meet a God, first I'll invite him for a beer. :) Just a joke.If I met God,... right now I think that I wouldn't know that he's a God. But, because he's a wiseguy he would tell me that probably. Then I would ask him 1000s of questions. Poor God, bored to death, would probably ran away streight to Heaven, and never come down again. What can I do, I'm just so curious to know some things, like is Christ really his son, why God had allowed shism between Christians, bla bla bla... what comes after death, is there life somewhere in the space, is beer really killing brain cells...So, if he has a bit wisdom in his white beard he won't meet me! :D