xisto Community
sxyloverboy

Some Skateboarding Pics Please take a look.

Impressive pictures. Great job making it into a sequencing photo. Are you familiar with photos with flash? I know everyone knows about using flash but are you familiar with using it the right way? The indoor shots probably needed flash (a good flash can give you up to 1/180, that's 180 strobes per second). I see that your white balance exposure is probably set to auto? Set them to indoor lighting because some colors are too orange or too blue.I can see in one of the pictures where you stitched them together that the background is darker than the rest. To eliminate the off colors between pictures from the same spot, keep it in full manual with Tv and Av set the same through out the whole shots. This will eliminate some photos with darker/lighter background.When you are using flash you can make your shutter speed higher to eliminate the blurry motion. But that's unless you WERE going for that effect.

haha thanks. and i only have the EOS 350D internal flash. your right about the motion it wasnt really intentional but i think i like it a bit. im fairly new to photography so i still dont really have any equipment. thankyou for taking the time to write all that. i really appreciate it. we need to get this section going a bit. ^^ ive seen some photographers on this site.

interesting, about skateboard, I like to play it when I was a very young kid but then after I had the accident cause by the skateboard and that made me stop playing it :)Back then I do not know how to do tricks and all that but since now many places and society and group of teenagers has started playing skateboard, then my interest of skateboard came back again :D and I play it for a month then know that I cannot play any more because it is too hard to be a pro. Then I stop playing for 5 years already

Those are really cool pictures. Have you got links to any other websites with skateboarding pictures?

191576[/snapback]

hmm you know. i was just showing some of mine. but you could google something like "skateboaring pics gallery" or something diffrent and find somehting :huh:

Link not working for me.I used to skateboard until I fell off my skateboard at 20 feet up and landed on my head. Not a pretty picture eh? So I stopped. I bet you're pretty good though. :P