xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zychez

A Must Read For Mmorpg Gamers and other gamers as well~

I never thought it would grow this fast but i do understand that people are attracted to these games. What is holding some people back are prices for playing but if it could be brought down to a single donation to play unlimited many more people will play the game. However it might be concerning to see the real world go down the drain. People already loose jobs by gaming....imagine hospital personnel addicted to these games and the patients who will die because we only look at the virtual world :S.However if they ever get so far that we get VR i do like to try it :)

I was laughing out loud when I read this sentence "You'll meet a couple who have been married for years and have never seen each other's real-life faces" :) I've read many MMORPG maniac find their soul mate from playing Online game, that just really weird. MMORPG grow vast so inevitably, I'm even have met some people dedicated their life to certain online game like "no day without it" I can't understand what they exactly think, for me playing MMORPG just wasting my time and I got nothing...

LMFAO...oh my god I was laughing so hard at some of those pics...But its true MMORPG's are addictive. I play alot of them but I know when enough is enough. I mean I've played PSO(phantasy star online), FFXI, Dofus, KAL Online, and many more. But I never knew the vast ness of how many ppl play. Thanks for that.

hahahaha~ NP ^^i guess thats how vast the online gaming world is~funny though, ive encountered some of these incidents with some of my friends already, and i wont be surprised how many other people would be experiencing those XD ;)

lolz, thanks for showing it... Some of that is so true... It does make you wonder though how far technology will go and what will be normal things in like 20 years.

*goes to show this to alot of people* :) But really, if all the biggest MMORPG's Got together, and made 1 uber MMORPG where you could meet anyone, that would be so much more convient. I have a few friends who travel between games and stay a clan together, from Ragnarok Online , to Final Fantasy 11, to WoW, etc. But If someone didn't have WoW for example, they would get left behind, with 1 huge MMORPG, it'd be so easy.I wonder how much it would cost to play though... :)