xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dawid

Jazz?? Anybody here a jazz fan?

I've been playing jazz for many years and am also a very big fan of the genre. I was wondering if anybody else here is and who there favourite artists are. Mine personally would beMiles Davis (who else...)Thelonius Monkand Charles Mingus

I only got into jazz once I started playing it myself to be honest. I've grown to love it so ridiculously much though, such passionate music.

I like death metal, but i also like jazz, more bigband: Ray charles was good(r.i.p) - Louis armstrong is good, bennie goodman. BB King is also real good but he's more blues. My favourite artist now is Robert Randolph <---Check him out :rolleyes:

I like death metal, but i also like jazz, more bigband:  Ray charles was good(r.i.p) - Louis armstrong is good, bennie goodman.  BB King is also real good but he's more blues.  My favourite artist now is Robert Randolph <---Check him out  :rolleyes:

I used to think Ray Charles was like Randy Newman until I heard some of his songs on WFMU. Then I was like, "He's dah cooest!" Hit the Road Jack, and don't you come back no more no more no more no more!!!!

I'm a fan of Randy Newman, I can only really take him in small doses. Improv is definately the best part of jazz for me. Listening to a really good improv on CD(not mp3) is just fantastic.

I feel happy to say something about the jazz. because i like the jazz very much .but .in fact ,my father feels unhappy for me to do that . i want to make friend with the boy who likes the jazz.

I feel happy to say something about the jazz. because i like the jazz very much .but .in fact ,my father feels unhappy for me to do that . i want to make friend with the boy who likes the jazz. in fact ,most of the people also like the jazz .for exampe .in my family .except my father .other person like jazz too .

Jazz is a more personal form of music than most others. One connects with the music and it really can just take over. Instead of listening to lyrics you listen to the tone and texture of long notes. I really love jazz, got a collection of over 2000 songs.

I need to listen to more Phats Wallar. I hardly have any of his stuff. Live jazz really rocks the planet though, you get caught up in the vibe so easily- especially if its a loud, exciting big band blasting through the roof.