xisto Community
lazytyguy

Free Psp's are the psp offers real

I am living in Ireland and the new psp is coming out on september 1st so I decided to look up buying one over the internet to get it cheap and found a load of free psp offers and people saying they recieved the free psp. Are they telling the truth? Where can you find the sites actually giving away the true free psp offers

Don't listen to them!!! Many places have ads that say "Free PSP" or "Free X-Box 360" or "vote now to get your Free[whatever]", but that's not true. Sometimes they do have people say that it's true, but it's not. They tend to ask for your e-mail and zipcode, but they'll just send you worthless ads offering fake stuff. I doubt there are any sites that give out free PSPs or anything similiar, except once i saw a site that gave PSPs and I-pods to abused or kidnapped kids, and i think that was in Mexico or Something.

No such thing called "FREE" in this world we are living I think.Everything you buy and you receive a thing called that free stuff is not really a "FREE". Some of you might already know that "FREE" is alreay added cost to the stuff you buy. They might be a "FREE" stuff but they are low quality right? They might have made no profit in that product and made it "FREE" product instead but make the price lower and said "FREE"

Do NOT under any circumstances click these ads that give away these so call "Free" stuff. I don't believe any of this stuff is free no matter how great their offer sounds.There is nothing truely free in this world. 90% of the time theres a catch. Like this site itself, you have to post in their forum to get their free hosting. (Not that is a bad idea, I like posting on forums.)

ya it all scams dont listen to them

178682[/snapback]

First of all they are not ALL scams. Some are, but some aren't. I know for a fact they work because I recieved, not 1 but 2 free psps from two diferent incentive sites.

The ones that are trustworthy would be proven legit sites, which can be found at http://www.anything4free.com/ . Also, the most popular would be gratis's http://www.aiai09.com/. I recieved one from gratis and one from coobro network which is now bankrupt and had to close down ;).

Anyways, some people would think of it as necesarily free, because work is involved. You must do the folowing two things to recieve your free gift.

1.) Complete an offer

2.) Refer 5 friends to also complete an offer

An offer may be a free trial, blockbuster online, or etc, but all usually require a cc, which is why people think its a scam.Also, it is an aquired talent--SOme people just cant be a good convincer in proving its legit so they give up, others find it easy like me. Its not for everyone..

I have also recieved a mini mac, 4 different kinds of ipods, 1 psps, 1 gig and 256 mb psp stick, and am awaiting my xbox 360.

People can say its a scam, but heh I can assure you its not.

Right...u may want a free psp or xbox 360 (w/e) but if u put ur real address they will send u stupid offers in the mail like sign up here n get a free psp.....n when where ever u have to sign up costs money or w/e...so yeh just go out n buy 1 if u want...but dont be <- snipped -> 's that say free stuff...its all just a BIG SCAM!

yeah i've seen the offer but i have heard about someone who saw this offer and decieded to apply and after you give them your email address then you are stuffed because you will get ad after ad and you will never recieve you free psp it's just a big scam to get your email address Don't fall for it. it is not worth the hassle

no sony would never give a psp away for free

:P

183873[/snapback]

Erm... Sony doesn't sponsor this. The ones giving away the PSPs are not affiliated with Sony in any way. They get money from the advertising in their site and it's enough to pay you with a PSP. Most of the time, it doesn't work, and they get bankrupt. I guess that's what happens to people who think they can take other's burdens when they don't have enough money themselves.

Oh, and you have to work pretty hard for such offers. it's best to be safe and sure that you'll recieve your long awaited gadget. Of course, spams are a reality which we can't avoid. It's best to be sure.

well in america the psp came out a long long long super long time ago. but your in ireland so thats a total complete different story. also theres really nothing free. dont listen to those people. and dont enter any personal information on those websites saying its free cause they will steal something from you or so. dont listen to them.