xisto Community

Oooh I love the font and the bright colors. It looks pretty nice for a sig but the background could use a itty bit of detail. I dunno, just a little more pizazz. But very nice!8/10!

very nice sig!Biskie said that background is not at detailed and i agree with biskie.i like the shadow effect on the last one and the bright colors which you chose.....it could have been better if at all there was a better background8.5/10

DUDEAGE! We have the same name! Which is really common. :)Thatage rocksage broage.Me and my friend made a secret... well, not so secret language that is just retarted... Ageanese. :D

I figured it out. I HAVE MANY CLEVERS IN MY HEAD.<3 :)

Well, that's not true vectors because if you zoom in, the image will be blurry. True vectors will remain pristine clear even if you zoom in...like Flash elements.Anyway, those silhouettes figures look like idod figures...except without the trendy earbuds.Nice and simple sig. I like it. :)

iPood style! :D(Yes, the "poo" was intentional)Looks cool...only thing I'd point out is that the red text over the dark orange chick is somewhat hard to see...maybe give it an outline, or something.But hm...osiris-design...I know Sick Osiris...and he's a vector artist....you're not Sicko are you? :)