xisto Community
Johnny

Maple Story [by Johnny]

Okay, so, this was uber easy, and I cut half of it at 5 in the morning (was up all night playing Gunz), and you guys will probably rarely use it cause you never do sigs with this style, and knowing my luck, it's probably already been done.

But regardless of all that, I'm posting it anyway. :)

Posted Image

(Yes, I'm aware that her frontmost bang is a little uneven. SUE ME. O_O )

Gawsh I love it! I need to steal it for my next sig...ahem...for myself :)She's making my annoyed face! <3 <3 <3 WE ARE TWINS

Like I said, REALLY easy cut...no real background, and huge outlines. But meh.

I was really tired. And lazy. And for some reason had a strong urge to do a render.

I still have some Naruto and comic ones to do....but meh....me rendering is a rare occasion.

(And don't you fools go doing the rest of the maplestory ones. I plan on it. Eventually.)

yeah johnny that was to easy, i think my easy render cutting is rubbing off of you. lazy yeah right.

well i no time doing them when im collecting hundred and hundreds of them to be downloaded by you johnny ;).