xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wariorpk

Not Knowing How You Did Something Its annoying and its a pain

Earlier today I was happily playing my online video game when all of the sudden my computer stopped working. By that I mean that it froze and then completely stopped working. I tried a bunch of stuff like taking out the battery, clearing the CMOS, putting in the original motherboard floppy disk, and just leaving it off. Later this morning I turned it on and it just started working. I just can not stand when you do something and can not do it again. At least my computer is working again :) !

perhaps you've been running your system for a VERY long time already, playing with that game. :) sometimes they do just that, and a little computer rest will do the trick. :D when it does not work for me after that, then that is when i try to deconstruct my system and put them back together again to pinpoint what the problem is.

perhaps you've been running your system for a VERY long time already, playing with that game. :) sometimes they do just that, and a little computer rest will do the trick. :D when it does not work for me after that, then that is when i try to deconstruct my system and put them back together again to pinpoint what the problem is.

176958[/snapback]

That must be it. I am a bit of a computer geek sometimes because it is all that I have to do. I'll just play a game on the PS2 after a bit of extreme gaming. Thanks for your help!

or those times when you fix something...but when u try to do it again u dunno how to do it again...that gets on my nerves too...random epihany's help solve problems...too bad they're random and dont stay to help later