xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
katagirl3000

ZELDA and LINK

why dont zelda and link(and toon zelda and toon link) kiss???ZELDA and LINK

on every zelda game zelda and link (and toon zelda and toon link) never kiss I fink it will be graet in one zelda game they kissed I fink we should all ask nintendo to do a zelda game where zelda and link(and toon zelda and toon link) kiss at the end of the game.

-reply by oliver

to tell u the truth I thought that link was always a pimp I mean I think midna,malon,zora princces, zelda,saria,tetra,ruto and I ma have left out some cuz I forgot there names./txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley2.Gif

-reply by aughtry

...Hang on...Obviously NOT link and zelda? of COURSE they're link and zelda! its called reincarnation, hello?

Tetra is actually ZELDA! just like sheik was actually ZELDA! All of the characters they say are zelda ARE ZELDA! 

LINK IS ALWAYS LINK!! look for the green cap! >_<

And you know, no one here is implying that link and zelda ALWAYS have been in love. There have almost always been other love interests for Link if not necessarily for Zelda. (ex. Malon, Saria, Ruto, Midna, etc.) One generation of Link and Zelda's might fall in love, but another might not. 

What you're doing here, as well, is called flaming a pairing. That tends to make people angry. I would recommend shutting up and trying tolerance for a change. Any relationship can work under the right circumstances, and saying it CAN'T WORK NO MATTER WHAT is not going to accomplish anything other than making people angry.

-reply by BB-gun

Ok here's something that bothers me. There's lots of people that say that zelda and link have some kind of romantic thing going on. I always imagined link just being her hero and that their relationship was strictly platonic. I mean, i always saw link as a completely pure person that doens't really have romantic feelings but only want to save her because it's the valient thing to do. .. also he's the legendary hero. .. it's in his blood. Someone argued that they do have a relationship because she kissed him in part two on the cheek when he saved her. what a stupid reason to back up his argument, i would definitly kiss someone on the cheek that just saved my life. ANYWAYs. .. .what do you think?
is there something more going on there?

hell no there is nothing going on link is the hero of time and it is his job to save her because she is part of the tri-force and so is link that is like saying that gannondorf and zelda have a relationship

ok so i think that maybe there might be a possibility of romance thing cuz in the legend of zelda spirit tracks it kind of shows that they like each other but it most likely is just a friendhsip like heroic kind of thingBut i think the game makers wanted it ot be a question thats most likely not going to be asnswered[/font]