xisto Community
Acidify

Whats Your Name And Meaning Of It tell the meaning of ya name

my name as you can see is stephanie and i really don't know waht it means,i have never searched for it. actually, i don't even know where to look my name's meaning. i hope it's something good..

meaning o

Whats Your Name And Meaning Of It

What is the meaning of 'ya' in hebrew language? could ya ya kuje mean something sustantive in hebrew?

-reply by Okafor Bialosa

my name as you can see is stephanie and i really don't know waht it means,i have never searched for it. actually, i don't even know where to look my name's meaning. i hope it's something good..

Meaning of the name Stephanie:

Old English: Crowned

German: Crowned

French: Crowned

My name means beautiful goddess. But I am not going to tell you what it is, because I don't want MusicOnly and Micey to figure it out. :o

Edited by Bluebear (see edit history)

My Name is Saiful Islam. This is an Arabic name. I am from Bangladesh and my mother language is Bangla, but in our country there is a tradition of the Muslim community for Arabic name. As I am from a Muslim family, my parent followed that tradition.The word Saiful means "Sword" and the word "Islam" is the religion Islam. So, the full meaning of my name is "The sword of Islam".

How much you wanna bet there are already 50 of my first name up here?Sarah. Princess, lady. Blah.Rose. The flower'Hope'. I have too much of this and I love it.Friends call me Gawain. White hawk. Love hawks. I'm pure. O_O-reply by victory'srose

How much you wanna bet there are already 50 of my first name up here?Sarah. Princess, lady. Blah.Rose. The flower'Hope'. I have too much of this and I love it.Friends call me Gawain. White hawk. Love hawks. I'm pure. O_O-reply by victory'srose

Hallo,

I please wanna find the love meaning of these letters SVENJA its the name of my girlfrined and I wanna surprise her by giving her a gift using the letters of her name making a nice love meaning to every letter.

thanx

-reply by albert