xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
katagirl3000

kurt Cobain suicide or murder

There's been a lot of hints that kurt Cobain didn't actually commit suicide in the 90's. As for me, I never really thought twice about it until lately :) Take a look at this site. These are pretty interesting facts about the death that lots of people don't know. There are lots of others like this, but this one puts all the facts in nice bullet form :) Tell me what you think after you read this.

http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Kurt_Cobain.html

yea Nirvana were and still are ( recordings i mean ) awesome!one of my favorite bands..but yea i think he killed himself.. but after reading some of that.. i dunno :rolleyes:

I believe that he is already dead. there are so many stories like that.

Do you guys know Jewel, she wrote a song for Kurt Cobain, not really for him but about his Angst. the tiltle is AMEN, it is in her first album Pieces Of You.

I wrote this indirectly for Kurt Kobain, but more precisely for the Angst he represented, but even more exactly for the hopelessness so many felt after his death. The dilemma of what does it mean when our Heroes and Idols kill themselves. Personally this is my favourite song that made it on the album, both for singing and for it's words.

sorry if her sentences are wrong because she is dyslyxic.

I like only one Kurt Cobain song but I don't remember the title;)
--
eldeo

is that spam? and you couldnt like the song too much or you wouldve remembered it.

Ilike nirvana alot.

My personal opinion is that Nirvana was never a great band but was crucial to shaping music at that current time. I would definately believe that he commited suicide, I mean that letter he wrote is more than enough to convince me that the man was very depressed and had to resort to a solution which he deemed the only one fit.

Looks like lies.They claim a lethal dose of heroin is 75 mg -80mg.googling for "lethal dose of heroin" finds<a href="http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ on purity and the user, a lethal dose of heroin may range from 200 to 500mg, but hardened addicts have survived doses of 1800mg and over. 'And a more<a href="http://www.who.int/ipcs/publications/training_poisons/basic_analytical_tox/en/index10.html site</a> says 100-200mg is the inumum deadly dose for the unfortunates 'unaccustomed to these compounds'. Then it tells you how to test for the presence of morphine in urine. Nice work if you can get it.The only source for the $50,000 contract killing story is Eldon Hoke, seen him in a documentary, he's full of *BLEEP*.Seems like Kurt killed himself and some people got rich from selling their conspiracy books.

Nirvana is the best grunge band i have heard.. ;__; i love Kurt Cobain (R.I.P.) personaly i just think that Courtney Love Kill Him.. because after all the two of them where in the music bussiness. people would just pay more attention to kurt instead of Courtney's music which i think was something courtney didn't like.. whatever the reason was i just think he was murdered.. i dont know.. maybe that day kurt tried to kill himself and someone came to "help" him..

I can't remember which comedian it was, but one of them said he was so stoned he mistook the gun for a pizza......well, looks like I've got some new enemies :-)BTW, I like "Smells like teen spirit" and also the Weird Al parody (which apparently Kurt Cobain said he loved :-))

whether courtney killed kurt or he commit suicide, i still cant f**king stand her

kurt was without doubt one of the top songwriters/artists that ever existed, i still remember deep in my head that day(i was only like 5) but my bro and i just spent most the day sittin round listenin to nirvana cds-a day ill never forget

kurt cobain, a great loss to great music---rest in peace dude, rock n roll