xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tuddy

Retail What do you want to see...

Fingers crossed i am hoping to get a job in saleing mobile phones, and don;t got any experience. So i am wondering what people are looking for in a salesperson when there buying a new mobile phone? What things would you expect me to know off my head?

A good salesperson, in my opinion, is polite and interested in what they are selling, and also knows what they are talking about! Most salespeople sound like they are reciting the information from a book, and it often doesn't make sense. You need to know all of the technical specifications of the mobile, such as the screen size, memory, etc. but you need to be able to explain it simply if necessary, rather than just reading off a load of numbers you should be able to say, for example, "The screen has 1234 colours, which means everything shows up very clearly and exactly as it was meant to."Good luck with your new job :)

:D Damn, i better start learning then, thanks, now i got a good place to start, Colours of the screen and other little nitty gritty stuff. :)