xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
melkonianarg

Linux Section Please... Everyone talks about it...

I think it is time that we have a full linux section under computing, since alot of people are posting stuff to do with linux and it is hard to swim through all the unrelated topics...to find the ones related to this widely used operating system...i think many users would grately appreciate this...thankyou

That would really be great. I haven't seen too many Linux posts, but I think it might entice others to join the forums if they see more of their computing interests online here. I can refer this idea to a mod, if you'd like. I think it's awesome :)

OKAY, that would be great...and should bring in more members, which just helps the community improve...and maybe more importantly may bring in or simply keep people that are experienced with linux and its many distros, and they will be able to helps noobs that may struggle on installs, and program/hardware compatability etc...it would help alot I think.

Excellent suggestion. Until OpaQue approves the idea, I don't see why members cannot post Linux or Unix based topics in

Computers > Software > Operating Systems

section. And if a subsection is designated, administrators and moderators will move all relative posts to that area. But in the mean time, keep bringing in some interesting topic discussions to Operating Systems.

Thank you.