xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
melkonianarg

Someone Has Nicked My Domain Still using trap17 aswell...

There is another website in place of mine! I have not been active at all recently due to not enough time and exams mostly...but i only expected my account to be suspended...instead there is another website in my domain...could you please reomve it!!! My username to cpanel used to be melkonia and my domain is paidway.co.uk and once i have posted enough...i would like my hosting account back...regards, and sorry for the bad mood that this thread may have seemed to be written in...i am very annoyed though...melkonianarg

That would be because you let your domain expire. If you didn't register a domain through Xisto, Xisto can't do anything about it. You'll have to find a new one and stay active as well as pay for your domain or whatever you did to get it. Your hosting account is still here, but you won't be able to have that domain name any more unless the person who owns it now lets it go inactive as you did.

that is not correct as the domain doesn't expire until 2007 and is registered to him.Looks like a server issue with pointing your domain name to the other persons.How this happened you ask? not sure but one of the red team leaders will sort it out.In the mean time:1. You let your credits expire and your domain was deactivated2. You need to build up 10 or 30 credits and reapply for hosting3. By then this issue should be resoved.

I dont think you understand...I registered that domain, do a whois and my name comes up! I paid for it and have rights to it untils march 2007...as you can tell from my username, i hope, I am Alex Melkonian...melkonianarg is my surname folowed by middle names and then my first name...now I hope that sorts that out...

There is no other website at your domain.Instead, your account says that It has been terminated due to prolonged inactivity.Therefore, any request to your domain is being forwarded to the default domain on the server. Which belongs to nrm2k or something.Anyway, Issue solved. If you don't want it anymore, I suggest you get another hosting by re-collecting hosting credits.Issue closed.

Sorry I reopened the topic to post something but I really wanted to say that my old sub domains pointed towards Florisjuh's website too. I just bought the domain and set the nameservers and everything and the domain worked but when I made a sub domain it pointed at his website too.