xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SharpShooter22

Google,a Great Search Enigine? is it?

google is the worl'd best known search engine, that's for sure. people have got it into their heads that they use google.com to search the net. the other top 2 search engines Yahoo! and MSN are used to search the web by the users of their free email services @yahoo.com and @hotmail.com and microsoft have even added msn into the internet explorer to give it more searchers.Google doesn;t need to have other services available for people to use it though they are starting to go that way - gmail, etc.

i think it's great, some people who don't like it or think google tracks which sites you go to (they do but they don't release information) are just paranoid. Everytime i search, i get what i look for, for example earlier today i was looking for a site with a tut on how to do something and it had EXACTLY what i wanted on the first page, you just have to know how to search and you always get what your looking for.

Yeah GOOGLE is by far the best search engine on the planet. You can really find anything you want, sometimes you can even find more than you want or find even something delicate that you shouldn't find because people are not aware of the way google scans the internet and leaves certain stuff open to othe people. For example if one uses the search option "index of" and than writes something it will return all unprotected folders on the net...this is very nice if you need to find certain sounds, pictures or similar..Just be sure not to break any law or something...Yahoo! is powered by google as it's stated on their website so that is acctualy the same thing and i don't see any reason why not using google because it is better and fester without all that commercials and other crap that appears on yahoo's site! use GOOGLE - IT IS THE BEST!

A few years ago when I had just started learning the ways of the web, Google was the first search engine that I came across and to this day it remains my personal favourite. I have used different search engines like ask, altavista among others but still prefer using Google for any search querry that comes to my mind till date.