xisto Community
SharpShooter22

Favorite Sport? what sports do you like?

What is your favorite sport to play watch and play as a video game, mine is Football is my favorite sport i love playing it at school on a school team and ilike watching it and playing it as a video game. I love watching it on tv my favorite football team is theWashington,Redskins.Also what is your favorite team of what sport u like? :):D

I also like football, but european football or as you americas call it, soccer.It's the worlds most used/played game! Absolutely amazing.I especially like to watch the Champions League (Barcelona!) and some local derbies.Any of you soccer fan? What clubs do you support?

well my favourite sport is Cricket....as i am in India and ask from any Indian and the answer will be cricket...it is played and loved all over the country.i dont know wheather how many of you know about cricket!

Swimming, definietly...Because it's the only sport I can do well and good, I used to have private course.Unfortunately, until now I'm never seen a swimming game, and even tough I find one It would not interesting to me. But I love to watch swim match on tv, well sometimes. :)

Isnt cricket a dart game?

175587[/snapback]

Three words... "Grasshopper Death Match" :)

I like baseball best, dodgeball would probably be a 2nd favorite. Baseball is about the only game I'll play as a video game, and that rarely. I always preferred actually playing sports physically to watching them or playing them as a video game. Over here in Montgomery we're starting to get some good informal baseball/softball games going at Copley Field. I'm not as fond of softball as I am of baseball, but at least it's somewhat related. I wish they'd let you pitch overhand though :D

Football isn't too bad either. I like basketball but for some reason I have a lot of injury problems when it comes to basketball, and don't recall ever having any kind of an injury from football, whether tackle or otherwise :D

Swimming's good exercise, but like track, I wouldn't like it as a sport. It's basically just a race, not enough variety for me. Soccer is ok but I prefer a sport where I can use my hands more then my feet.

Badminton is awesome if you have a lot of birdies being hit at once :D I like playing it as sheer chaos, you against several people, then it's awesome :D Volleyball is cool too, but I don't like having too many people playing (more then 4) since it gets too crowded and I like to move around. Tennis I find a bit boring, same with golf and bowling and pool. And pingpong, which I consider a curse upon the sports world :D (kind of like golf)

I love basketball, football, soccer, anything that involves running and being active. But, being a girl, I have a lot of restrictions on me, as we're not allowed to play tackle football (why on earth not? There are some pretty burly girls out there!) and such. But basketball's probably my favorite. While I'm not a very good fan (games are expensive...sheesh) and I don't follow my favorite players, I do make a good show of rooting for the Rockets despite their losses (and they are pretty bad losses sometimes) and throughout their wins. I've been watching them for about 10 years now, ever since the golden years of Hakeem the Dream and Clyde the Glide. I don't think basketball will ever get boring the way football and baseball are to me, chiefly because I know what's going on and I know which team has what advantages. But I do watch the Superbowl for both the commericials, the half-time show (Paul McCartney rocks so hard :)), and just for the entertainment.

Isnt cricket a dart game?

175587[/snapback]

I love that you think that, you silly child.

Sharpshooter, please be aware that a thread was already created with the exact same question, be sure to recognize that your topic is a "new" topic before creating it.Might as well answer your question though...hockey. I love the sport, the fastest game on earth, and I'm so so glad the NHL is back. I'll finally be able to watch my team, the Penguins, play live games and not taped ones!!!

Sharpshooter, please be aware that a thread was already created with the exact same question, be sure to recognize that your topic is a "new" topic before creating it.

Might as well answer your question though...hockey.  I love the sport, the fastest game on earth, and I'm so so glad the NHL is back.  I'll finally be able to watch my team, the Penguins, play live games and not taped ones!!!

175647[/snapback]

I'd like hockey more if it was applicable to me :D The one time I tried go-karts I ended up with a chest bruise as a kid that lasted almost a year. Skateboards, surfing, any kind of boarding I don't plan on ever trying. I never messed around much with bikes as a kid, always preferred being on my feet. I tried learning how to ride a bike under someone's pressure several years back and was able to stay on it but never tried any further with it.

When I went driving my first time in Driver's Ed I was on the wrong side of the road and almost hit a Mercedes :D I relayed the aforesaid info to my instructor when he tried to nervously encourage me that if I could ride a bike I could drive a car :D I can't bike, board, skate (not well anyway, tried for roller skates a couple times but wasn't any good), surf, etc... He asked if I was good at anything for related stuff and I told him "bumper cars" :)

That was hilarious :D

Hockey is a pretty cool sport to watch though, and the Mighty Ducks stuff show it at its most glamorous :D

My favorite sport would have to be Soccer. I love it dearly. xD It;s fun to play especially with my friends. The running, the scoring, the defending it's an awesome rush of fun!

Favorite sports? Its really quite hard for me to actually choice one as i like many sports.-SoccerIf i had to pick this would actually be my favorite. I like excerise by running and stuff, so soccer fits me. I dont have to hit anything or tackle anyone, its nice and mostly clean. I am pretty good at it, and i am quite fast so this is my choice.-Footballfootball would tie in 2nd to me with baseball. I like the game, its takes exercise and etc. I like this sport cause i can run well and escape most tackles, but the reason why i dont liek it is it usually hurt like heck. I really perfer something that have a less risk of breaking your bones, but above all else its very fun. I ma not really a big fan of hockey as i dont think i can skate well and i might get pulverise cause i am small. Another sport i dont like is swimming, not because its not fun cause i had a bad past with it, i almost drowned twice so i kinda have a phobia ish thing when swimming.

I am not a fan of watching sports so I don't have a favorite team in my favorite sport. I love Lacrosse. I've been playing it since I was 13 and I haven't stopped for any season yet. I don't know why it's my favorite sport... maybe it's because it's the only one I'm good at. I do watch hockey sometimes though, not so much my cities team because they suck. I like hockey too, I am not so good at playing it so it doesn't make it fun when I do play. I can do goaly good in floor hockey and that's about it. >.<... my reason for not being good at hockey is simply because I can not skate ;[.

My favorite sport to watch is baseball. I love the history and strategy in the game. But I've never been real good at playing sports. I think it comes from starting school early and being the smallest in my class. Dodgeball scarred me permenantly. :) As I got taller, I like badminton and track. I don't really do any sports now.

my sport is volleyball, i like it very much and i'm playing it for over 8 years now,and its really cool to just smash that ball on to the ground.