xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
serverph

Capt. Rob & His Ship Of Ice Cream Sticks yup, ice cream sticks...

it's interesting what one can do with patience, time and fifteen million ice cream sticks. :)

A former Hollywood self-styled independent stuntman and world record holder, 'Captain Rob' is using 15,000,000 recycled and imperfect OLA ice cream sticks to construct a 15 meter (50 feet) long, hand-made authentic replica Viking ship. When ready, it will be the world's largest sculpture made from ice-cream sticks, as potentially recognised by Guinness World Records.

http://ww2.seaheartship.com/
don't frown at it. :D it's bound to sail across the atlantic as well (hope it stays afloat all the time)!

if you were captain rob, what else would you do with 15 million ice cream sticks? :D

yeah i exually saw that, he made the ship and is trying to go from europa to america with it, today they put in on water and it worked great... cool thingy

WOW! That will be one amazing ship. I wonder how much it will cost to built it and the estimated time to build it as well. Does anyone know where the ship will be located? I hopes it somewhere not too far from me. xD