xisto Community
thebluekirby

Kids Bop Agh...theyre already on volume 9...

hahah! yeah. When the first infomercial came out I was all like HUH>>>>>>????'Makes me feel all imbarassed.

I'm a singer as well and I'm about the age of these kids and I was sick once and their commercial came on and in the middle of it I had to run to the bathroom and throw up...lol it was sorta funny but sucked at the time cause I coud hear the kids in the background and I didn't stop throwing up...lolAnyways, I find it annoying and I bought a cd once and I hated it! I burt the cd after three songs of listening to it...ick

Agreeable. But nowdays people strive for money in all ways--legal or not. You think the companies that make these products enjoy them? Probably not, especially in this case.Also, commericals are becoming less professional as we speak. The people making commericals for college and young business companies are terrible at that state, and hire terrible actors to do things.

Just because it's directed at younger audiences doesn't mean that it needs to butcher the lyrics and the way it was originally sung. Kids don't want to listen to crap either, let me tell you. They have minds and feelings and taste too.... Weither they are small or teens. We're basically torturing them by making them only listen to that...

Yeah, it would be a whole lot more enjoyable if they got the REAL musicians on their CD. I find it extremely annoying that they have little kids singing songs that aren't really meant for little kids. On the other hand though, it can be enjoyable for littler kids. Instead of having some adult singing the song, they have someone around their age singing songs that they love.I guess it's just how you look at it.

Well I would say look on the bright side. The Now CD series is on 20 something and they at least have the real singers. I agree they need to at least get better singers or even just pay the extra money to have the real artist sing the song. Since they are on Vol. 9 they should have enough money to buy some decent singers or even get the real artists into it instead of just buying the rights to the song.

Yeah that is sorta wack why buy a cd of some kids who dont even sing good for $19.99 when you buy the cd of the actuall singers on cd's like NOW, ARTIST CD's, ect And Im the worst critic of others people singing and how bad they are even the people on American Idol, Canadian Idol, Making the Band, and others

This is a disgrace to music. Rihanna and Lincoln Park and all those people must be so POed.... ugh their music SUCKS. It's such a take-off and humilation.... these artists who worked hard must be embarrased and devastated after they worked so hard on these songs on Kids Bop and amateur kids are wailing them out on overpriced, awful CDs!!On iTunes they have a one star rating, even less than K-Fed's awful Playing With Fire album. And I am astonished how they keep coming out with more - and more - and more - and more - and more!!!!! They are on their twelfth, not counting all of their holiday albums.The Kids Bop kids are off-key and they sound like dying cows. They wail with shaky voices that sound like nails scraping against a chalk board.Then there are songs meant for older people like teens, and these songs mean stuff that shouldn't be sung by kids of the age that the Kids Bop kids are!! I can see how younger children who like this songs finally have someone their own age singing these songs, however, the younger children shouldn't be listening to the songs in the first place!!Kids Bop is horrible, illegal when you think about it, and should be stopped.

Edited by seez (see edit history)

Grow UpKids Bop

Replying to thebluekirby

Seriously, If you want to make such a bold statement, maybe you should first learn how to spell correctly and use proper english. Have you ever stopped to think that the children on this cd are very greatfull to have had the oppertunity to sing to millions of people??"I am a singer myself and have been traned to sing for a few years and I'm about the same age as these kids on this CD but them compared to me, they're having a hard time controling their voices -__-;;;" Hello, children at the age of 12 have no control over their voices. That's why little boys sound like girls before they hit pubery. Your vocal chords are not fully developed yet.And for those of you who say, 'I'm a singer myself,' Where is your singing career at now? I'm pretty sure those 'horrible singing children' have a lot more money in their pockets from this cd and have taken their skills to levels that you yourselves will probably never reach.Oh, and just so you know, whenever a producer wants to use another artist's work, that artist must agree to it, and they get paid for it. So no one stole their work.So how about you little 12 year olds grow up and stop being immature and jealous that another child did what you wish you could.God Bless.

-reply by Brittiany

Kidz BopKids Bop

I think Kidz Bop is great. Of course, its not the origanal songs but kidz can enjoy them very much. The newer ones like 15 and 16 have older kids on them. I have to addmit the newer ones are way better becasue they have older kids who are in their teens. I don't want to be rude it is just that if people think kidz bop is terrible, they are right but wrong at the same time. Some of the songs are not appropriate for kidz our age but some are. They make really good CD's now and not the crappy ones they used to make. Gte Kidz Bop 16, I think u will like it.

-reply by Alec

Replying to thebluekirbyI agree dude.. And half the songs they don't even know what means.*they did a cover of float on by modest mouse and the lyrics at one point areA fake jamaican took every last dime with that scamBasically it means he got ripped off from buying drugs.And the kids still sing it.-reply by Jimmy