xisto Community
Becca

Vintage Fairy My blog thingy

Vintage Fairy:What Do You Think?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

OMG bexs ur website is sooooo cool!!It has happening graphics, cool goodies (ALL FOR ME RIGHT?) :( and your blog is always funny.. i mean really really funny lol but i cant keep up with you like every week you have a new layout :P but then again thats good :huh:

nice new layout. A bit differernt from the style ya normally do. I love the vector graphics too (or at least i'm pretty sure they r vectors  :) )

y dont u hav a theme choose where the user cna select which style they want, becoz you seem to hav a new layout design every couple months lol

but anyways, ncie work ;)

191810[/snapback]

I don't want a theme chooser because it won't really give the visitor the "OMG SHE'S GOT A NEW LAYOUT" feel... it will just be "oh" kind of thing if you understand. I thought about it last year but decided not to, also it would probably take up a lot of space as I make quite a few layout for my site :)

i love the graphics on the site, it works well with the content, and normally when i see people use pink so much, it makes the site look....messed, but this one isn't like that at all. Even if you used an enormous ammount of a brighter colour, you did it very nicely.

I've got a new layout, it's a lot uglier than the old one. I changed it because the old one was getting really boring - this new one is too simple bt oh well... i cut down the validation errors to about 100.. lol that's good enough for me , I mean it was a 1000 before.

I like the content in your site and your site is pretty much organized. However, I've seen quite a few sites like this before, so I can't say it's unique--and vectored people on layouts isn't my taste. But, putting that aside, I think your site really well made :)

It sucks now.lol. Hopefully I'm going to change it to a portfolio rather than a blog, since quite a few people at school go on it and read everything and it's a bit annoying.. So I've decided to just give the url to anyone and everyone and just change the whole content and design .. grr.. The current layout sucks at the moment.. but I've sort of got layout block. gah.Thanks for the comments, suggestions and complaints. :blink:

Hi Becca,The mermaid tells me you should be a young person and I like the way you did this tremendous job. I will showed my daughters how you did and they appreciated your drawing very much. The way you combined the links and the drawing is very good.I looked at your previous design as well and you can see an enormous progression. Now everything is one mouseclick away and easy to navigate. Proceed like this!

nice page, but too simple. Right side looks bad. Sorry, maybe that`s just in my mind..;P!

Its loading really slowly for me but thats probably my internet... so far I can see the background and the cursor while I'll say both are cute!!Especially the cursor, thats really cool!Ooh its up now... the layout is really funky but there does'nt seem to be anything there... there's no blog entires, is that right?Oh well, what you have so far is really cool and I love the layout.

hey becca this is your friend christina.. i just i wanna say that your site is absolutely fabulous like all the layouts and pictures and your blogs are always really cool and funny.. im like that constant person on your site lol because i just like browsing it and luking at how talented you are everyone at skool is like beckys site is brilliant lok at that how can she draw that

nice page, but too simple. Right side looks bad. Sorry, maybe that`s just in my mind..;P!

New LAYOUT!

You don't have to hide behind what you really feel.. or feel kind of intimidated by me because I'm a mod or girl or some other member... who you don't want to upset
Just tell me straight. I wont mind if you say it's like totally s***. At least your being honest.

And about the brightness thing. It seems to be different on every puter... since everyone's contrast is different and I don't know what to do. haha.

I think I need to do something about the navigation.. some people miss it.. but I guess they would be more interested in the blog if they *think* there is no content. haha. Drop down menu, maybe?