xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
givemeworld

Max Payne 1 & 2 The games those rule

.. i even started biting my nails as i played that game ...if i remember .. there was a level in max1 ... DREAM or sumthin like that .. where we hear all kinds of noises .. really scary stuff . I almost wetted my pants lolz ..

Do you mean... the dream, with the... woman crying, and the blood trail, where if you fell off, the baby would scream?
This part...?
... That part scares the crap out of me everytime I think of it. D:

I, personally, haven't played Max Payne before, but from what I've seen, it looks like a decent game with a good story.
I'd... play it if I had more balls. =]

Do you mean... the dream, with the... woman crying, and the blood trail, where if you fell off, the baby would scream?

This part...?

... That part scares the crap out of me everytime I think of it. D:

I, personally, haven't played Max Payne before, but from what I've seen, it looks like a decent game with a good story.

I'd... play it if I had more balls. =]

Ugh, i hated that part. @-@;; That part annoyed me to no bounds....But the series itself was very good, Id recomend it to those who like shooter games. But that's just my opinion. =l

get past a level

Max Payne 1 & 2

Hi ... Pls can you help get past one level . I am stuck at the level where I have to fin carga ship "charion". How do I get the cargo ship moving. Right after I find the letter in which th mayer is the killers target and the brige is "mazed" I can't find a way to continue (chapter II, an offer you can't refuse). I would appreciate if you help me. Thx

-question by mirko

get past a level

Max Payne 1 & 2

Hi ... Pls can you help get past one level . I am stuck at the level where I have to fin carga ship "charion". How do I get the cargo ship moving. Right after I find the letter in which th mayer is the killers target and the brige is "mazed" I can't find a way to continue (chapter II, an offer you can't refuse). I would appreciate if you help me. Thx

-reply by mirko

get past a level

Max Payne 1 & 2

Replying to delivi

-reply by mirko

how many chapters on max payne 1 and 2 Max Payne 1 & 2

how many chapeters are on max payne 1 and on the 2nd one?my son loves playing this and wasn't sure how many is on it. He is right now on chapter 8

thanks,

-reply by SELENA