xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aevum Decessus

Cpanel Access Problems I cannot access it.

Whenever i try to access my cpanel through the URL, i get an operation timed out when contacting error. I can access the default index page HERE but whenever i try accessing the cpanel from the same place by adding/cpanel to the end, I get the operation timed out error as in when you click HERE

I accessed it just fine yesterday, it all started today when I tried to access it to change/update my settings with Dreamweaver.

I can access cpanel fine with both the :2082 and /cpanel way (firefox).

Me and someone else had a similar problem when we were using ie. It turns out that if you have that problem you need to add Xisto to your trusted sites section. You can set the slider for the trusted sites to medium security if you want just as long as *.trap17.com is added.

Try this and report back...

I'm actually using Firefox as my browser, and I don't see any options like that, except for the allowed pop up sites and the allowed sites to install software. I'm still getting the same error, no matter what options I'm changing.

Whenever i try to access my cpanel through the URL, i get an operation timed out when contacting error. I can access the default index page HERE but whenever i try accessing the cpanel from the same place by adding/cpanel to the end, I get the operation timed out error as in when you click HERE

I accessed it just fine yesterday, it all started today when I tried to access it to change/update my settings with Dreamweaver.

175091[/snapback]

Problem solved, I was right, it's my school's network blocking ports. *note to Mods*This post is no longer necessary, the problem is gone.*end note*