xisto Community
Johnny

Angel Sig [by Johnny]

Looks good dude, I like the effect you pulled off of the shooting light from Heaven or whatever :PBut, you gotta ditch that newbie border -_- A simple 1px works o.OGood work Big Jo

What's wrong with my border foo? It looks good on that sig. Betta reckanize.Thanks big Fro. Keep um...being fro-ish. Poofy and stuff. With a pick. -_-

Lmao. But what I'm saying is, when I first learned how to do those borders you have, people would be like OMG WTF IS THAT GG BBQ HAX!

lol -_-

175070[/snapback]

Hey. You. Scram. Go be fro-y. It looks good and the Winamp llama knows it.

How is that a newbie border? It might be a trendwhore'd border but thats it. The "light" has pretty good brushing, should have just a tiny bit smaller opacity. And those little balls...are they from a pixie dust brush? If so they arent very good... They should be deleted, or put an outer glow on them. 8/10 its not one of the best sigs youve made but its pretty good.

How is that a newbie border? It might be a trendwhore'd border but thats it. The "light" has pretty good brushing, should have just a tiny bit smaller opacity. And those little balls...are they from a pixie dust brush? If so they arent very good... They should be deleted, or put an outer glow on them. 8/10 its not one of the best sigs youve made but its pretty good.

175073[/snapback]

Shhhh....don't pay attention to those. Just look at the text...

(Yeah...I know...I'm gonna switch those out with some better ones in a bit.)

EDIT: Updated. Looks much better. -_-

I was already planning on changing those...cause we all know Nguyen would be all "It's crap. You suck. Your sparkles suck, the sig sucks, and you should die in a hole somewhere in Montana."

Speaking of Montana...what's in Montana? I swear I've never met anyone from Montana. Who lives there? Native Americans and stuff? Buffalo Bill types?

Shhhh....don't pay attention to those. Just look at the text...

(Yeah...I know...I'm gonna switch those out with some better ones in a bit.)

EDIT: Updated. Looks much better. :)

I was already planning on changing those...cause we all know Nguyen would be all "It's crap. You suck. Your sparkles suck, the sig sucks, and you should die in a hole somewhere in Montana."

Speaking of Montana...what's in Montana? I swear I've never met anyone from Montana. Who lives there? Native Americans and stuff? Buffalo Bill types?

175084[/snapback]

I've never said that someone sucked explicity like that. I might have told them to lose this or that, but never said that anyone sucked. Period. And since I don't say that people suck, your last and penultimate paragraphs are spam.

NOW TO RATE THE SIG ITSELF. I like the beams coming from the top left, but the background doesn't match the render at all. I think it should be abstract or something...not grunge. I'm not feeling the border either. It looks like jeans at the top. You wanted us to look at the text, so I'm looking at it. What's up with the circles? They seem a bit out-of-placed.

I've never said that someone sucked explicity like that. I might have told them to lose this or that, but never said that anyone sucked. Period. And since I don't say that people suck, your last and penultimate paragraphs are spam.

NOW TO RATE THE SIG ITSELF. I like the beams coming from the top left, but the background doesn't match the render at all. I think it should be abstract or something...not grunge. I'm not feeling the border either. It looks like jeans at the top. You wanted us to look at the text, so I'm looking at it. What's up with the circles? They seem a bit out-of-placed.

175252[/snapback]

Your face is spam. It was a joke, lighten up.

Man...I fix the sparkles and you dog me about everything else.

All that is duly noted, but I'm too lazy to go and change anything. :)

I really like this sig, I also love the effect over the person/angel. Man, seeing all these sigs make me jealous. As I always say, great job!9.5/10

Thanks, and hey, it's pretty easy to get into sigs, just takes some time to get good. Read up on some tutorials and watch the rest of these guys, and you can do them yourself. :)