xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Astireloth

Hello All In Trap17!

Hello and welcome to Xisto, Astireloth.There are many important posts you should read to understand our forum rules and TOS (terms of service) and I have placed them in my signature area--I hope they are useful :PHapkido, huh? How long have you been practicing this martial art? I have been pretty diligent on Tae Kwan Do, Kick-boxing and Judo. It helps me to concentrate for I am very scatter-brained. Any tournaments you participated?Well, enjoy your stay (lol it's like checking into a hotel or something) and feel free to ask questions. That?ll be $85.95 plus tax per night, please? -_-

Welcome aboard, Astireloth, and I hope you have fun posting away here in the Trap 17 community. The people here are really friendly and supportive, and there are lots of topics and threads that catch your interest...so you spend even more time on the computer. Anyway, come back often and post as muchas you like. See you on the boards!

Yep, pretty much what everyone else said. Welcome... it's a great place to be. I'm sure you'll agree very soon. The people are great, the hosting is amazing, and these boards... well, you learn so much from them. (At least I have!)Anyway, take a look around the site, have fun, and if you ever have any questions or comments to something, either reply to the board, or start one of your own if you can't find a thread that's handled the question before. A good thing to do is search the board if you are looking for a specific thing.Anyway, that's it from me. Hope you like your stay, and come back often -_-

Hey Dude,
Welcome to the trap 17 community...
I think it's awesome the way you have taken the time to actually introduce your self, good on you mate..
Sean. (Alive)