xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iwuvcookies

First Day Of School

My first day as a Senior in highschool, finally, was ok. Met some people I knew, met some teachers and I have to take Mrs. Pickrell again, the physics teacher who i dreaded. Either I change out of her class or I stick to her class and do way better. At first I probably jinxed myself by saying that I wasn't about to take Mrs. Pickrells class. But then again it might be a benefit to me. I don' tknow. This black girl was trying touch my booty or something. lol. You know black girls these days. being the first day of school your having to push through people to get to your classes and the freshmen stand there like they don't know anything. I know I use to be one too. lol. Here's my schdule like it really matters. but its cool.1. Anatomy/Physiology2. BCIS comp.3. Physics PAP 4. Ap ENG 45. AP US GOV 6. Ap Environ. 7. Leadership8. Pre cal I'm tired. And I have homework. Need to find an article about business or a company. lol.

Senior <_<. I'll be a Junior now. I start Aug 14.Not sure which periods I have my classes but first semester is something like....Teacher Assistance - Which isn't an aide. It's a hands on computer class were we basically take apart computers and learn about hardware. We also go to classes and teach the teachers about computers.Expert Computers - Also known as "Web Design" for some odd reason.And early release, school ends for me at 12PM. Which then I'll go to work, yes, at school. I start work for the district Aug14. Fixing teachers computers, and such. Teachers assistance gives you a laptop for work, and my job also gives you a laptop. So I'm not sure if I'll have 2 laptops or what. Be pretty cool if I did though.I'm somewhat excited, not an under-classmen anymore.EDIT: Oh man, KuBi made a boo-boo. topic is old. Oh well, lets continue this topic with a some-what different subject.First day of school for most in a month. What are you classes? You guys excited? Grade? (sorry about that).

My first day as a Senior in highschool, finally, was ok. Met some people I knew, met some teachers and I have to take Mrs. Pickrell again, the physics teacher who i dreaded. Either I change out of her class or I stick to her class and do way better. At first I probably jinxed myself by saying that I wasn't about to take Mrs. Pickrells class. But then again it might be a benefit to me. I don' tknow. This black girl was trying touch my booty or something. lol. You know black girls these days.
being the first day of school your having to push through people to get to your classes and the freshmen stand there like they don't know anything. I know I use to be one too. lol. Here's my schdule like it really matters. but its cool.

1. Anatomy/Physiology
2. BCIS comp.
3. Physics PAP
4. Ap ENG 4
5. AP US GOV
6. Ap Environ.
7. Leadership
8. Pre cal

I'm tired. And I have homework. Need to find an article about business or a company. lol.

On the plus side, you can get really good on your feet learning to maneuver through those high school hallway crowds <_< I owe a lot of my foot coordination, balance, and maneuverability to those high school days :ph34r: