xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guevara

Etrust? Ez Antivirus 2005 Uninstallation

Hey People ,

I have a question to the computer profs on this forum.The thema is going about Ez Armor Antivirus 2005 Uninstalling.I would like to tell first when I install it is very nice and removes virusses.But my license key was for two years.Then the next day the antivirus does not work either the uninstalling of the software.I have tried to install new Etrust antivirus.But finally i become a greep and installed norton 2005 , norton works really good.But when i restart/start the computer the etrust shows a popup when windows starts : "Invalid License Key Uninstall the Software and try again", now I have tried , but what te fck , that is the baddest uninstall wizard ever.It gives every time a error.Now my question is how to remove Etrust and really remove , I could do it handmatic but when it starts the software starts with windows and when it not can find the software it will give a error.And that is not good.Please help me... -_- You also can post the crack of eTrust EZ Antivirus 2005.This is the site maybe it could work, pls help me.Posting how to uninstall would be fine.

the site: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Do not type, mention, request or anything that involves "CRACK" of any software! Do not type words you deliberately left a single letter out to express foul language! This will be the last time this issue is discussed. Anyone who attempt this next time will be asked to leave.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

hey bro!my suggestion will be that boot ur computer in safe mode and then remove the folder from program files.....also go into msconfig and remove all the services related to ez antivirus and any startup files.also if you are comfortable with registry then go ahead and remove all the registry entries of the antivirus.I know this is not the best of removing any software but if the uninstaller of the software is not working the way it should be then this is the way which i apply on my computer -_-

Thank you very much mayank.I did what you say i have a software that calls regcleaner , you can also make a backup,so I checked the backup and etrust has lost 3 registry entries so.I actually restored them and a few minutes later, it works better than ever.Thank you for your tip.But how could I get into msconfig.I am a dutch so I don't understand what you really mean to say with msconfig. -_-

ERASE THE LICENSE

Etrust� Ez Antivirus 2005 Uninstallation

I did everything and after everything I notice that the problem was the "CA LICENSE CLIENT" and " CA LICENSE SERVER ". GO TO RUN ,TYPE "REGEDIT" THEN go to edit select find and type "LIC98RMT.EXE" AND ERASE IT AGAIN TYPE FIND AND TYPE "LIC98RMTD.EXE" AND ERASE IT. AGAIN TYPE FIND AND TYPE "COMPUTER ASSOCIATES" AND ERASE EVERYTHING BOOT THE COMPUTER THAT WILL DO IT CHEERS ,

-reply by JORGE

needs etrust licence keyEtrust? Ez Antivirus 2005 UninstallationI think the one I was having is no more working properly so ...And I don't know if I could get one from the house 

-reply by john wilson

ez antivirus removalEtrust? Ez Antivirus 2005 Uninstallation

I cannot get rid of ez anti virus. I read your post on what might work. But how do I get to safe mode and how do I get to msconfig. Thank you for any help you can give me.  

mike heaver

Remove ezantivirus for sure.Etrust? Ez Antivirus 2005 Uninstallation

So...

CA Website - > Support - > Pick your product - > Uninstall

Eventually going through prompts will download autouninstaller. This worked when other solutions have failed me.

I tried the unvet32, ran in safe mode, still did not clean up this crapware.

I noticed the autouninstaller (bridge something...) was downloading some files, so something important was missing.

Hope this helps.