xisto Community
OpaQue

Holy ****! What The Hell Is Going On!

yeah it will be great to have a subdomain for the sigs...i have never made a sig in my life but after getting in to the forum and looking at the contests of sigs and tutorials i have decided to make sigs for myself and others and it seems to me that i am also catching this SIG FEVER...i am sure that more and more people will join if we will be having resouces (renders, brushes etc.) and new tutorials (for people like me, who are new to this)

Well, I think it is a great idea, I mean, isn't this forum supposed to be more about hosting than graphics? I think that these forums should be separate from the graphics.Oh and guys, if I get a domain, I would be glad to host them on my own domain and hosting.

I take that as a complete insult.

Take it whatever way you want, mate. I've no interest in anything sig-related and I'm entitled to my opinion and my right to express it. I have to post on this forum to keep my web hosting but I'm finding it increasingly hard lately cos of the amount of stuff that I have no interest in.

I, too, think that a separate domain is a bit much....it's fine the way it is. I believe the graphics crew was planning to create a separate website, so maybe a domain would be useful for that. As for chasing down Johnny....why waste your time and put out so much effort...just shoot him down...or at least throw something at him...

Take it whatever way you want, mate. [1] I've no interest in anything sig-related and I'm entitled to my opinion and my right to express it. [2] I have to post on this forum to keep my web hosting but I'm finding it increasingly hard lately cos of the amount of stuff that I have no interest in.

174526[/snapback]

[1] True, but you were rude about it.

[2] Aw...I'm SO sorry we're not catering to your needs, your majesty. Xisto has free spots.

A domain for this would be awesome imo, and 607 is this forum alone from Johnny..heh. gfx17.com or something of that effect would be cool.Johnny, when did you get to 2000+ posts?!And why is that so awesome!? You're my idol Johnny. Everyone should be as cool as you are! When I grow up, I wanna be just like you! And have a cool mustache!

[1] True, but you were rude about it.

I can't help it if you're easily offended.

Xisto has free spots.

Well if the admins on this site would bother replying to PMs about my request for info on how to transfer to Xisto then I'd gladly clear off. As they haven't, I'm still here.

I have to post on this forum to keep my web hosting but I'm finding it increasingly hard lately cos of the amount of stuff that I have no interest in.

174526[/snapback]

I will personally talk to OpaQue about your transferring to Xisto. A member here has already done that (xboxrulez or xboxrulz). I'm pretty sure the transfer will be smooth. The reason why PMs are unsuccessful is that his PMs are filled with trivial questions such as "how can i get a free hosting account?".

[2] Aw...I'm SO sorry we're not catering to your needs, your majesty. Xisto has free spots.

174550[/snapback]

Do I hint sarcasm?