xisto Community
katagirl3000

women Poll

Which type of women do you men prefer?  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That's what I hate about chicks, they'll go about how hot some guy when there are their guy friends around. Are you that selfish? Don't you know that by doing these things your only making your male friend feel worse. I personally do not go on about a hot chick if i am with female friends out of common courtesy. Girls need to think more before opening their mouths.-gm

I am more the athletic build type though that doesn't mean thin but not fat either. :D Kinda in between. :) Think of Keira Knightly or Shannyn Sossamon.

NO i didnt mean i like model guys!! at all!! i like realy guys. i know some really nice guys that are models, but i like guys that make you laugh. i dont care what they look like, as long as they love me!sry if i gave you the wrong idea! i only like many kane coz hes such an amazing singer, hes a punk no-name really, only a few ppl have heard of him. i like him because hes not classicaly beautiful, hes beautiful coz of who he IS.

yeah I agree. I'm sorry but a fat chick is just not healthy in my eyes. Well a girl bigger than me anyway and I am in pretty damn good shape if I do say so :(