xisto Community
katagirl3000

women Poll

Which type of women do you men prefer?  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, in the US, I have noticed that men prefer different types of women depending on which part of the US you are from or what your background is. On the east coast, men generally prefer average/thick women and on the west it's usually thin women they prefer. So I just wanted to know what men prefer around the world.

In South Africa I think we men definately prefer the athletic thin type of girl. Most of the women here are very attractive and barely any are overweight, what a pleasure!

ha lucky you! we women over here have to exersize hard to keep our bodies at a nice frame. Me? I run everyday for an hour and in the morning swim for an hour. As soon as i stop exerising I think i'm getting fat:P i'm afraid if i gain weight my b/f would stop being attracted to me. would you guys lose ur attraction to ur women if they gained some weight?

I think this question was a retarded one. Its a little shallow.......or shady whatever the word is. You should be who you are and should not change well if you feel like that emotionally and not just trying to get the bad guys. lol........Be who you are and don't imitate others. Forget about bulimic looking models in high fashion clothing. There will always be a person that will love you for who you are.

i took ur advice and talked to my boyfriend about it and he said that he thinks i'm beautiful now and if i ever gain weight. . .he woud never be ablet o tell because he'll still think i'm beautiful:P

Here in the US (this is likely true elsewhere too) the media and culture have set impossible physical standards for women to live up to. I am a guy, so I don't feel quite as much pressure, but just think of the grocery store checkout aisle. The half of the magazines that aren't tabloids have a beautiful woman on the front, promising you "50 ways to a more radiant you" and "20 secrets for perfect hair" and whatever else. I am not saying that beauty isn't important, just that it's somewhat overrated. I want a woman who's wise.

I suppose that man like women who looks nicely, but together she must have a good morals. If she is only clever that is not enaugh. She must love mans world. Although she must be corpulent, mens like her and her body, and so she can be very sexy.

Personaly, I find every woman pretty, this way or the other. However, I prefer natural girls, no "implants", no running for 5 hours then ooff to a gym for 5 hours... If I like the girl, I like her the way she is, and no way am I going to leave her just because she gained some weight, or because someone tells me she's not pretty... Hell, I'd kick someone's *bottom* to tell me my gf isn't pretty :DAnd naturaly, she HAS to have brains... I don't want her laughing at anything I say, right? :) Gf is someone you can talk with, not just go out, and have sex with... Or at least, that's what I think :D

I voted for curvacious/very round, there's just something about a girl with a little extra weight that just looks awesome to me. I still like the naturally thin, but a little extra cushion makes me feel "warm" on the inside :) -gm

We women need to tell men that in every way we are beautiful and deserve to be cherished.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Isn't that being a little sexist?

Anyway, no offense. I voted natural thin. I agree that the media has put pressure on people to look good. It becomes like, if you're not good looking(be it pretty or handsome, but I do believe this affects the females more) you are shunned, or are at a disadvantage in anything or even being regarded as an 'alien'.

Of course looks count when I look for a GF, but it's not all that matter. Girls must know that men don't only go for good looks, its more character, attitude and moral standards that count. If I were a girl, I would rather spend 2 hours learning to make a new dish to please my dude's tummy than to make a trip down to the beauty palour to doll up and impress him.

It's natural for women to want to dress up to, and it may not just necessary just to impress their BFs, they may just want to feel good(and alot of other reasons). But that issue, I'll leave that for another time.

-Shackman

Edited by Shackman (see edit history)

im medium height, small chetsed, with dark red hair and blue eyes, i am average looking, and i am a size 8-10, but at my school that makes me totaly un-attactive. the "popular" girls, the ones all the boys lust after, are short, blond haird blue eyed, big chested, size 4. or the dark exotic beauties like my best friend shellie. i hate sport, and i dont think that insulting ppl is funny. im a pacifist, and im extramly opinionated. all of this means that im not the "perfect" girl. im the chick thats 'just-a-good-friend-and-thats-all-she-will-ever-be' magazines tell me im to short, to tall, to fat, to thin, i should have brown hair, i should bleach my hair, i shouldnt wear hipsters or that it doesnt matter what size i am, i should wear what i want. i should get colourd contacts, i should wear glasses. Cleo and Cosmopolitain have "lose wheight quick" stories all thru them, and then You Are What You eat tells me to eat more. what are girls supposed to do?? the images the media throws at us are totaly unrealistic, but still poeple belive them. im happy with my size and wheight *mostly* and a heap of guys have told me the sexiest thing aboout a girl is confidence. but then, you hear them saying "oh no, i couldnt date her, her butts way too big" *this guy was talking about me* or "no shes not my type, i like thin chicks" and guys wonder why we feel bad about ourselfs?? the majority of guys i know are awsome ppl, and respect girls the way we should be respected. but the media and the minority of males that do judge girls by their apperance and wheight have such a terrible effect on girls that for some, anorexia and bulimia beome ways of life.but guys dont get off scott free either. a good friend of mine will only go out with a guy if hes blond haired, blue eyes, 6 pack, and is tall. guys feel the pressure as well and its NOT RIGHT.why cant ppl be acepted for who they are? what does it matter kif your blue eyed, or if your a size 10? or if you butt is bigger than your boobs? my philosophy teacher asked me a question the other dayb "what is your ideal person like?" and i said "someone who loves me for all my faults and someone that has them himself" but then i thought.. what are faults? ppl dont have faults and imperfections. everyone is perfect in their own way. the things that are "wrong" about our appearance and personalities,they are really what make us so beautiful. who cares what you look like? ignore the media, ignore the *BLEEP*s of the world. every guy and girl on this earth is beautiful, and deserves to be loved.

aye i know how you feel....im going to admit i am really fat and im pretty alright with it (im trying to lose weight). I've gotten over the fact that i most likely wont get a girlfriend any time soon due to this. i think i got heaps of friends who are chicks that all call me "cute". But I know their just saying this to make me feel better which i'm alright with, but ill only be a friend with all of them cuz as much as chicks hate to admit it, there just as shallow as guys - and as ive seen it, there getting more shallow by the day. soon guys just wont care about looks and be all for personality while chicks will only be going for model guys.-gm

some chicks are.. modle guys arnt tht good tho are they.. i mean who wants a guy that wears more makeup than you do??