xisto Community

No offense, but most of your images are like that, render in front, grunge background that has nothing to do with the render. The background should be black and yellow for Livestrong and maybe a Fractal background. Also, that text is a little plain, you can barely read it. Try using a dropshadow, black pixel with about 60 opacity, and maybe give it a transparency. But I like how good the render was cut out. Try using some of what I said above and post it, I would like to see.

I don't wanna make you look bad on dA, so I'll say it here.

No offense, but most of your images are like that, render in front, grunge background that has nothing to do with the render. The background should be black and yellow for Livestrong and maybe a Fractal background. Also, that text is a little plain, you can barely read it.

Try using a dropshadow, black pixel with about 60 opacity, and maybe give it a transparency.

But I like how good the render was cut out. Try using some of what I said above and post it, I would like to see.

174022[/snapback]

Ditto to most of what Blaque said...

That "fake vector" look isn't that great, IMHO.

C'mon big Fro. You do some really awesome sigs. How come your big stuff isn't the same?

o.O I'm new to the big stuff *BLEEP*es :P

Just plaayin -_-

174120[/snapback]

For those worried, I checked, he didn't actually curse, just wrote that. Anyway, watch your language young man. :P