xisto Community
wassie

Made This Sig For A Girl... that i know

I think your girlfriend will love it. :P Very pretty and colorful and shows how much you like her! My only suggestion is to make it a bit smaller. The length seems to be a bit too much.

174088[/snapback]

good that you like my signature -_-

i'm glad that i finnaly managed to make a good signature :P,

anyway,

whats wrong with you people? i'm showing my signature here, and you are discussing about "my cherrie" and "ma cherrie"!

its just My cherrie!

and maybe there is love in the air... (you guys should check the dating and relationships part of the forum more)

i would have lost the transparency of the girl to make it stand out, or do a sparkle sparkle deal with it, text works with it though which is good.

i would have lost the transparency of the girl to make it stand out, or do a sparkle sparkle deal with it, text works with it though which is good.

Well, seeing as I'm a girl, I'll say it from my point of view ^^ (not saying that it'll be any different or similar to your friend's)The background is very nice. I really think the sparkly and colouring is done very well. (you complain that it isn't nice, but seen as I've never used photoshop, I can't really judge) The font you've used is also pretty, and matches well with the background. Now, with the photo, I think you've put it in the right postition and she's facing the right direction and all, but...hmm...something is not quite right....>.< maybe it's just me. All in all, I think it's a great siggy ^^