xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aevum Decessus

Heys! Heres me

Yeah, my name is Sierben (bet you haven't seen that one before 'unless you are dutch -_-'), yeah, I was looking for a place to host my new site, have the main page already, just needed access to a site with FTP, PHP, and MySql, and I found this site. I love the idea of activity on a forum adding to your site's abilities, and was amazed at the uniqueness of it. Overall, I love trying out anything new, although there are limits to that -_- Anyway, I'm a first term college student at DeVry University, studying Computer Engineering Technology, getting my Bachelor's in 3 years. I love working with computers, and I built my current desktop with the help of my friend who is now in the Army, serving as a Chaplain's Assistant. I have enough computer parts lying around my room to fill 3 computer tower boxes, and routinely try to find upgrade parts. I am also into Airsoft and Paintballing with friends, although some of them got scared off last time because we got stopped by the cops for "5-6 teenage guys dressed in black just piled out of a van behind the church in the parking lot at 9:30 at night" That was fun, especially when the cops opened up the bags and found all the airsoft guns :P Well, enough about my life, hope everyone is having a great day! Talk to you all later :lol:

Sierben (Aevum Decessus), it's most excellent that you decided to join us. You will find some of useful links in my signature. If there are any questions please feel free to ask around. We are all happy to assist one another.DeVry Univeristy, eh? I know someone attending that University but I'm not sure if it's in the same states (I'm guessing that there are at least one per state?). Computer hardwares are exciting, ain't it? A question, have you figured out how to connect PC to PC to harness their power to create a wholesome computer? For example, I have 200 Pentium 3 400MHz computers just sitting down. I've heard that there's a way I can connect all those CPU powers to run like Pentium 4 6GHz. Or did someone just yank my chain? If you know or figured it out won't you write a tutorial about it? That would be nice.Welcome to Xisto and I hope you will be with us for a long time. That is unless you really get pulled over by cops for carrying one too many air-guns. LOL. I know what you mean--I was pulled over for speeding once and I forgot that I had RWS CO2 hand gun in my trunk, and boy those troopers showed up real fast!

Hi Sierben,The hosting at Xisto is excellent.. they REALLY DO have 99.99% uptime- YEAH !!It's a great server to have your website hosted on..all the features..etc.Also there's lots of friendly, helpful people here at Xisto. Just post any questions you have & someone will be sure to get back to you. The admins & moderators are good.. so PM them ( the moderators) for any help you need for your website.Be sure to see the 'noobe' section for the board posting rules.Enjoy your stay & make new friendsRGPHNX