xisto Community
The_Angel

First Kiss Do you still remember it?

Aw cute.Mine was at my high school. It was raining. She and I were nestled in a grove of cedar trees (freaking things were a billion feet tall, I kid you not) and we leaned in and kissed.She and I broke up a while later-- but the whole experience was cute.

My First Kiss was so romantic, I was with my first girlfriend and we were sat on the sofa in her room. She leaned in and brushed the hair from my cheek with her soft, delicate fingertips. I lent towards her and she lent further towards me and our lips met and I can still remember the way her lips tasted that first time we kissed. Like apple and strawberry. We kissed for five minutes, but it felt like days.

Unfortunately, we were together three weeks, she got very controlling and broke up with me because I wanted to go to my friends birthday party instead of going out to the beach with her.

About two weeks later, I accepted her back, but after only three days together, a friend of mine saw my girlfriend making out with a girl under the under pass by our local market. I was heart broken. I got my own back by sleeping with her sister X3

I was hanging out with a friend of mine, whom I adored (and still do). She was sitting on the edge of my bed and I was standing infront of her, against my wall. She kind of grabbed my legs with hers, and we just played around for awhile. We were completely silent. I looked down at her, held her hands, and placed them on my waist. I put mine around her back as she stood up, and she came in for a kiss. I didn't even think twice (or once, as a matter fo fact) - I moved closer and we made-out for about 10 seconds. I can barely remember it, because I was so amazed. It felt like someone else was controlling me the whole time, it was incredible! I didn't even have a technique or anything, I just went and did whatever my head was telling me to do. Afterwards, I stared down into her eyes, smiled, and said "I thought I was dreaming for a second." We spent the next half-hour or so laying on my bed while I held her from behind, talking. For the next couple of hours that day, I could feel her lip gloss whenever I perked my lips...

i didn't have my first kiss until my senior year in high school. it was at some sort of halloween social gathering (i would be hesitant to call it a "dance"). i walked her home, in the park out front of her house she kissed me, then looked at me with some sense of confusion/fear, and literally ran home. i didn't hear from her for a week.i came to find out later that i was the first person she'd kissed since her ex who'd abused her quite badly (he was a couple years older). we ended up dating for a year and a half and it was one of the most emotionally trying times i've ever endured. so, my first kiss... i certainly remember the time and place but it wasn't exactly story book by any means. all of that said, i wouldn't change anything. we were young, foolish, and dramatic... that's all part of being a teenager.

It's kind of the same principals as sex, in my eyes at least. Everybody wants their first time now, but then when they get older they realize that the first time could have waited, and probably enjoyed more if you have waited, but thats the way it is, and if you do wait for the right time, then good for you, but if you don't well, you may regret it in the future. Regret it a lot actually.

The first kiss sucked... There was no dramatic music, lights or hollywood stars like on the movies. I'm very dissapointed. Lol.Kisses are kisses. Can't really remember the first one. Probably because it's nothing to remember. There's no such thing as a perfect first kiss in my eyes. Everyone can say that they regret doing it with that person but if they did do it with a different person they'd still be saying the same thing.

The first kiss sucked... There was no dramatic music, lights or hollywood stars like on the movies. I'm very dissapointed. Lol.
Kisses are kisses. Can't really remember the first one. Probably because it's nothing to remember. There's no such thing as a perfect first kiss in my eyes. Everyone can say that they regret doing it with that person but if they did do it with a different person they'd still be saying the same thing.

I remember my first kiss, it was my 12th birthday, and the girls name was Jamie something I don't remember her last name, but ya, there never really is music or lights or fireworks or anything like that, it just doesn't happen, but as a guy, I don't really care. Honestly, it doesn't matter to me if it was amazing or just alright. I knew it was never going to happen, but at least my first kiss wasn't anything that was embarassing (at least I hope not, if it was I'm sure I would remember more about it). But ya, if there really is anybody that has the perfect kiss, I would be amazingly surprised.

First KissFirst Kiss

.Uhmm, My first kiss? Its not romantic at all. Haha. I had my 1st kiss last march 31, 2009. Its our farwell party with our classmates. My boyfriend is one of my classmates and one of my closest and very special friend. After the party, he told me that he wanted to kiss me, so I said sure, if he really want it badly. LOL. Then the place is on his car, he's really a bad kisser though. Haha. But I liked it. :) He pulled my arm, then kiss me in the cheeks, but it only takes a 2 seconds. Err. We hve kissed each other 2 times on that day. I was very lucky he was my first and last kiss :) But now we broke up. I broke up with him for no reason.. Well, sorry for him. Haha :D But I still love.. We still love each other. :D <3 ♥

ily ji :D

-ivan is his name, but we'd like to call each other ji :]

~END of my first kiss story

-reply by Kimmy