xisto Community
odomike

Learning Php What is my best options?

Hey people,

I decided to start learning php, coldfusion and ASP/ASP.net in order to enhance my web pogramming knowledge.

So, I wanna know, which website, or free ebook or resaources do you recommend that I should use? for now, I am downloading some PDF, CHM and DOC files from Intelligent Edu and WWW (w3schools). I wanna know if any of you guys have any better options for these tutorials and learning aids.

Thanks a lot for your anticipated help.

Best Regards,

Odomike.

I'm sure you can learn php from http://php.net/, but I was told it was better to use that site has a resource to look back on or check things.

php book

That is where you can learn php. It is a book that anyone can freely read.

Tizag tutorials

There is another place you can learn php. I have never looked at that one, but I'm sure it's good. You can also learn html, css, and a bunch of other well needed programming languages.

Good Luck -_-

-quik

Nice links, the http://php.net/ is very useful, though i already have been using it before. :lol:

I think the best way to start is go read a book for PHP newcomers. Then when you know the basics of the language you can advance to these PHP specialize sites to learn new and more advanced commands, which the book didn't talk about. -_-