xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Artanis

Ps3 Vs Xbox 360

well i think.........I think PS3 is way better cuz of the grapics and a stuff way better then xbox 360 but thats just my opion i seen some games ps3 is coming out with thay look really good looks like a movie thats pretty dam good don't u guys think so cuz i sure do think so but then again the xbox has more space and stuff but u ever know PS3 chould beat it

my say : the xbox is apretty little thing, some wont even recognize it as a xbox related console because of its looksits compact and curvy with a really sexy chrome disc tray and detachable hard drive on top.it has wireless pads thath ave up to 40 hours of battery life. it has a 20gb hard drive too~ another good thing about it is its backward compatible, so youll be able to play all your exbox games on it too~as for teh ps3 : the half moon/boomerang like pad is quite a daring step for them~its wireless and its powered bu bluetooth witha 24 hour battery pack, smaller than the xboxs pad.the ps3 also uses blue ray discs and its also backward compatible!!! you can play games from both the ps1 and ps2! -_- nice~

ok this topic has been brought up several times if you people canot use the search feature or browse the topics, then you will have your posting rights taken away.

Ps3 is better with blue ray and up to 60 gb you can play for forever. The wirless controllers and the new games coming out such as resistance 2-reply by joey z