xisto Community
faith

Sorry Again, But Something Is Wrong Again! I need help alot

Okay well, heres my big story, so try to follow along, I signed up for Xisto, and got my 30 credits i wanted, i applied, and only got approved for package one, but it didnt take any of my credits, and then come yesterday when i asked to be upgraded, i was told i never activated my hosting, but i did, because i had already uplaoded something to it, and still no credits were taken. Now today, I come to see that my site and hositng was tooking down, so i posted the first post about ti going down. By then i had around 49-50 hosting credits. So Just now once again i went through and did the Hosting Process, and it worked but only for package one, and i figured, i still wanted my upgrade, so i went half way through that process, when it asked me for my Hosting Credits, so i went to go check and it sais 2.00 Days, but i HAD aroudn 40!! so now all my credits are gone, for getting package 1 hosting, and i cant request to upgrade!

The Credits system is so designed that once the user activates his hosting account, the accounting system has to be changed. Now the credits that you earn track the "in-active" time. So the accounting has changed completely. Therefore, you have to earn these credits.Don't worry, the credits system is very friendly. It will give you more than 40 in time;). Just keep up your spellings and active participation.Good Luck. (Most people apply right after they have 10 credits, so they don't get such a huge blow.. your case was indeed a diffrent one)

Group: [HOSTED]Posts: 58

but got 40 points?
sometimes it's because the point system.
sometimes you need know more about the tos.
i just suggested you take it easy,don't spam,calm down,
then you got you should been given.
guangdian

The same thing happened to me. After you get hosted your credits go back down to 5. I thought that waiting until I had 50 would be nice because I'd have insurance, but I ended up wasting 35 of them >_<