xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OpaQue

3 Elements Of Life, Balancing Life Health, Money Family

I was reading this post (http://forums.xisto.com/topic/25797-is-god-to-blame-who-is-to-blame-for-the-pain-around-us/) and felt like sharing this information.I believe, there are 3 things in persons life (Average) which maintains its balance. (In most of the cases)1 > Health2 > Wealth3 > FamilyEither one has lots of money and good health, but has a very bad family life. When I say family life, it is more leaned towards peace. Similarly, one might have a very good family life and health, but has Financial problems. In some cases, all are equally balanced but he enjoys those things at an average level. Its quite complicated, but if one thinks logically, it does make sense.Any comments, most welcome -_-

This is kind of like the Oriental belief in the three gods who symbolize wealth, longevity, and happiness. I'm not sure if happiness is the right word to describe the third one, it may be something like good fortune. There are statues of them. They always stand next to each other. Wealth wears a nice robe and expensive jewelry. Longevity has a long white beard, rosy cheeks. And happiness looks...happy. Anyway, if you make all three happy you'll be rewarded with all three. But if I can only pick one I'd pick happiness.

Allright, yeah I'd pick happiness too! How interesting! But longevity stands for health I think? That's very comparing to what OpaQue said yes. Hmmm I think I am going to search google to find more about his, I think this idea is actually very logical. I think it's very hard to have all of these elements fullfilled in your life. If you do have them you life must be perfect!

I think is very hard to measure all this. And i dont but i dont think good financials means you dont have a lot of the rest. or the other way around you can also have a bad life. for example:you have a family but you done have a job for a while now and you have problems with your family because they are angry at your and stuff. so basicly your not really happy probably either because your finance is bad and also your family life. Then again i dont think its family is the right name for this catgory. i myself would call it something like the social aspect of your life. which is obviously family but could also be friends and stuff like that. heres another thing to think about:i think happyness isnt really somehting that stands by itslef but something that is determined by the other two. like if you have bad money and no friends/family life for me it would be kinda hard to be happy. then if you have money and family/friends you would probably be happy. or if you have one of the two it depends on the person and what is more important for them. anyways thats my input on this. what do you guys think?

I agree with someone who picks happiness.I think happiness is perhaps the most important thing. And it's in ourselves. It is not dependent upon external factors such as wealth, family and friends (essentially not similar to peace of mind or happiness).A person can be poor, and sometimes is ill, and live alone. It doesn't mean he can't be happy because happiness depends on the way a person looks at the world, the way he looks at life, and the way he thinks. But, well, prima facie, I do agree that wealth, health, and family are important factors in life. If I had to choose, I would choose family. And I'm sure I can be happy. :lol:

Well, I suppose a dead man cant enjoy his money can he? and a healthy person is nothing if he doesnt enjoy and have fun with his life. He would have no reason for living and he would probably end up commiting suicide. But if you have happiness you can enjoy life no matter how many coins are in your pocket and you most probably wont let any defects or illnesses get in your way.