xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
psychiccyberfreak

Google Earth really cool thing

alright, the best thing is that it's free. You can see some people's houses, like in nyc, but you can also see landmarks, big cities, landscapes, and it's all woven together really well. I always like google's stuff You can eaven see forgen countries, and it streams all this info off the net to save hard drive space. I would definately check this out if you are reading this.

172672[/snapback]

i don't see the use of the thing? why do you want to see photo's of the world? i mean what's in it for you? well that's at least what i think.

Yes. Of course nice software based in the satelite bla bla and 3D... But it is not good enough. Somepalxesec don't include. I've seen this software. Nice designed. But this is not for EARTH. BECAUSE MY COUNTRY's image doesn't have. That is it.

i don't see the use of the thing? why do you want to see photo's of the world? i mean what's in  it for you? well that's at least what i think.

190625[/snapback]

about that... I don;t have ms streets and trips, so this is a really nice program I use insted of that.

A better site is Virtual Earth from MSN.com. It shows a more updated picture of my house on MSN. If you want to try something funny, type in the address for the Apple Computers Headquarters.

I tried it long time ago, but noticed that if your internet is less than 1Mb - it takes really long to load the satellite images. Between anyone heard about the version of google earth that you need to pay for to get but it will let you see all the streets and cities in more details or something like that?

I like google earth... I can see my house really clearly. The maps arent really that old in my area because my house is only about 2 years old... One more critisism about it is that all the landmarks are flat... The only 3D things are in the US.I live in the UK ^_^ and all major landmarks are flat. I suppose as technology advances all the maps will be 3D. But ill live with it, for now... Muhahahaha! :lol:

you are right it is no doubt a great software...but at my place it does not show those areas which are very green it only shows green colour .... am i the only one facing this problem or there are others are as well.

alright, the best thing is that it's free. You can see some people's houses, like in nyc, but you can also see landmarks, big cities, landscapes, and it's all woven together really well. I always like google's stuff You can eaven see forgen countries, and it streams all this info off the net to save hard drive space. I would definately check this out if you are reading this.

As many of you said bad things are: old pictures (maybe except US) no 3D (again except US) and not clear photos (except big cities). I think that they can fix all this very easy but why should they do that? For this tape of service many pay a lot of money and it is very dangerous if you use this for terrorism! So we can enjoy in this and hope they will improve this program as soon as possible!

Google earth is cool,this is the great program for me because I don't have to go to somewhere where I want to know .I just simply sit down on the chair and point to the place that I want to see.that 's it .really easy.That is so great.I hope they can improve more this program.Right now it really cool,but somewhere we can't see,so I hope in the future I can see them.

Some WNC mountain areas do not work very well with Google earth;WCU in Cullowhee, NCClingman's Dome, TNI have not tried MS Earth much as yet, tooooo slow with my DIAL UP in the mountains :blink:Using the Pro version trial right now. Nice to have elevations.Will try MS earth again if we ever get a faster connection.