xisto Community
Guevara

Unreal Tournament 2007 New Coming Soon

My question about Unreal Tournament 3 is whether or not there are very many differences. I haven't actually played the demo yet, because I've been tied up in Call of Duty 4 and UT2k4. So far though, most UT games are pretty much the same thing but with a couple new features and enhanced graphics. Is there anything real special about UT3 that makes it worth switching?In my opinion the first UT was the best, before adding shock rifles, multiple jumps, etc. Also, before vehicles.

i cant waite till this game comes out since i see most all of you guys like the game i think you guys need to cheak out the trailer i dont know if theres a demo for it on the microsoft market panel on the xbox360 well ive seen the game traler and it looks realy cool the creaters of the game are from the creaters of gears of war and im preety shure all of you who have an xbox360 have played gears of war live. the graphics are almost similar to gears of war i cant waite till it comes out hopefully its xbox live