xisto Community
Guevara

Unreal Tournament 2007 New Coming Soon

Hey...I would you guys introduce to Unreal Tournament 2007.I heard that Unreal Tournament 2007 will be come out.This year -_- .Isn't it greep.Yeah the editors of UT would like to make the new version out for 2006.The new is super.It has a beauty quality.It looks like real.There will be come new vehicles and new weapons.The old weapons will stay but will be updated with new weapons.This game is very hot.I am now playing ut 2004 full version.And that is very good.I can't until UT 2007 will be come out.Now I set some screenshots of UT 2007.

Here you can see that is a good game.With a good graphic.

Posted Image

This looks like a photo isn't it.

Posted Image

I can't wait.!! :P

Hi, I've played UT2k4 a lot, and it's one of the best games i ever played. I was heavily disappointed when I heard there would not be a 2005, but then i heard they were working on the new Unreal Engine and a new game would come out in 2006. I could wait, but then I heard it would be UT2k7. I think this is really strange, cus the game is (hopefully) coming out before 2007. Now i've seen the screenshots, i'm heavily convinced. It will be a very good game i think and I can't wait to play it. If some1 had more information about this game (like more screens, weapons, date of introduction) please tell me.Thanks

Yep. I reckon this will be a good game. I've only really gotten back into the 2004 version this weekend as I've had a little longer to play around. Must say I forgot what I was missing. I reckon the 2007 version will be even better. I'll probably get it within a few weeks of it being out, when I will go online to battle other unreal fans!

Does anyone know approximately when the game will be coming out? I kind of wanted to buy unreal tourn. 2004 because it looks really interesting to me and i need a new game to play, but if it comes out soon i would rather get 2007.

NOT COOL!!!!! ARG I WANT THE GAME BUT I'M GROUNDED.Arg, I pwn at fps games. I really want to play arg, but I'm going to be grounded for years now.

NOT COOL!!!!! ARG I WANT THE GAME BUT I'M GROUNDED.

Arg, I pwn at fps games. I really want to play arg, but I'm going to be grounded for years now.

221445[/snapback]

Sorry to hear that, hehe what did you do that got you grounded for so long? ... seems as though Xisto grounded u as well. (ur website isn't showing)

this game looks like halo but with better graphics

Halo can only dream of gameplay like this.

Anywayz, a little news flash, the game is called Unreal Tournament 3 now, instead of Unreal Tournament 2007. And with that, the release date seems to be further away once again. ;)

Yep, you are right, the game is now called UT 3 and as expected, the release date has been extended (again) until the second half of this year (June or July), well, here is an article about it: http://www.ign.com/articles/2007/01/25/ut3-its-real
It will be also available on PS3 and Xbox 360, what i find... well, pointless, its always hard to play a FPS on console.

Im a fan of the UT series and just cant wait for it to be released XD the thing is that because of the amazing graphics, im going to need a few upgrades on my PC if i want to run the game smoothly.

Edited by MIGUE2k7 (see edit history)