xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
holyium

Cs 1.7 Counter Strike 1.7

i heard somewhere that the new cs 1.7 that will be released soon will be rts? wat is is rts anyway? many people that currently play the game suggest that it will destroy the gameplay and style of the game but i dont really know wat is so i can relaly complain? can someone tell me if that is a good thing or bad thing.

LOL...RTS is a Real Time Strategy....It will be a new sensation if Counter Strike were to be made into an RTS game, though I would much doubt that it gonna happen.Why? If CS does gonna be an RTS game, there won't be much different with Army type Shooting RTS game out there right?Besides, what you heard perhaps CS:Source....

Well if you notice RTS = Real Time Strategy ! and that like age of empires ... !! but as I heard it will be a new game which will contain cs1.6 and css so I think it would be more cool ;)-Dubai-kid-

Counter%20strike%201.7

Cs 1.7

I don't think that CS 1.7 is released but lately I watched a show in which they showed that CS 1.7 but I don't think that it is CS 1.7 Please reply

-YawaR MasooD

Wrong board buddy. This is a board for RTS games. Where RTS equals Real Time Strategy. Command and Conquer, Age of Empires, -craft games... and all. You might be looking for the Counter-Strike to discuss matters on Counter Strike instead of this board.

Counter-strike 1.7? What's this? Some myth? From what I know there isn't going to be a Counter Strike 1.7 game out or even in development now.

Haha, Counter-strike as a RTS game, that would be really amusing. *select Terrorist* *command to plant C4 in Counter Terrorist area*

how play cs 1.6 online with ur friend

Cs 1.7

How to play counter strike 1.6 online with your friends

-question by atiq raza

there will be a counter strike online from nexon but it will be pure faili think valve will make a new counter strike since half life episode 3 is coming out.and the source engine will upgrade