xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
whistle

Could Same Topics Be Posted In Trap17 & Astahost?

I have a question about the title. I find both of the trp17 ans Xisto are wonderful with different members. When I have question or cry for help, can I gather more advices in both forums? Of course, I mean could I post the same topic in both of them?

If the Question is fairly small.. then its fine. But If you make a page full of queries and copy paste that entire thing there. Then its wrong. Its recommended that you post he question at one place and paste a link to it at the other.

it's just a small business.i think you shoud do as that:you just post the question on Hosted Members,and the question is about your webhost.don't mention now there no man answer you but waited for one day,then you will got your answer.i think you posted so many same posts on forums topic one by one is not correct and you just got nothing help with it.

Not sure what wassie is talking about but Copy/Paste is really frowned upon especially when a majority of the members are on both sites.

If you need to post on both sites you get to decide which post you will recieve credits from and which post YOU WILL USE the

tag.

Example:

I post on Xisto and Recieve my credits since I am hosted here (and you can only be hosted on 1 site not both)

I then post on Xisto the same thing but I used the

tag as to not copy/paste the exact same thing.

Also provide a link to the original thread would be helpful.

If you need to post on both sites you get to decide which post you will recieve credits from and which post YOU WILL USE the [ quote ] tag.

Example:

I post on Xisto and Recieve my credits since I am hosted here (and you can only be hosted on 1 site not both)

I then post on Xisto the same thing but I used the [ quote ] tag as to not copy/paste the exact same thing.

Also provide a link to the original thread would be helpful.

172284[/snapback]

Ok, I understand the rule. I think

tag is a good choice, at least one can see whole what I say in one click. I don't like the link, why to jump from one page to another page. Simple is the best. Thank you all.

Notice from serverph:
quote tags fixed.
Edited by serverph (see edit history)