xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kraam

Macromedia Dreamweaver Mx

Macromedia Dreamweaver Rocks.

All My Websites are made out of Macromedia Dreamweaver MX. If you wanna see one look at the link at my signiture.

Posted Image

Yeah!

It's a start, but it's better if you only use Dreamweaver supplementally - try writing code yourself, if only to learn it. It's really simple and relatively fun.

Where is your work and design on dreamweaver mx? The bottom of the page says the template design is done by zymic dot com. I wonder where and how did you do with those templates. Dreamweaver is a very good tool. In fact Dreamweaver mx 2004 is the latest , not the one you've just listed here. Once you know how to use Dreamweaver, you may want to use those supplements as it can handle from php to asp and lots more. I have been using dreamweaver for years and I like it a lot. I hope you will make your own templates and showcase here more. We will definitely comment and review on your works as a loving members. Cheers!

Lol i have all macromedia software (Cheecky me =D). I use notepad more though :D. Dreamweaver MX 2004 is just pure back-up for me =D. It's a great software. And yeah. why would you need Dreamweaver if your using a template made by zymic? Just open up the html in notepad and edit text,etc xD

I am apparently a huge fan of macromedia dreamweaver. Cause i really liek the macromedia softwares. I like this program cause i like we designing, and its really useful for doing so. I like how its made, how it does everthing making codes, and all that stuff. I havent really use many other web deiging softwares, but i dont really need to since i got this one. I first use this at school, and i like it so.

i heard it really compilicated

178825[/snapback]

Its not that complicated, i use it to develop web sites writing code in both ASp and JSP, it saves a lot of time cause it write the large of the code and i just make my modifications.

That applies to both ASP and JSP sites,one can run the wizards transparently, no matter what server side technology are you using. Also a always work with graphic designers who make his part over my work and the tool (Dreamwever) helps making the pages available to all trough a network locking the files in use, so two workers modific the same file at time.

Dreamweaver is a great piece of software BUT if you want to create good looking, attractive, dinamyc sites, then you'll need a lot more (Photoshop, learn PHP, CSS, HTML, MySql) and then you can say you are a master. Dreamweaver is just a tool, and you need KNOWLEDGE to use that tool!

Dreamweaver MX is OLD, you need Dreamweaver MX 2004, but don't! Wait for Dreamweaver 8, coming soon! yey.Remember piracy is a crime! That includes downloading trails and chracking them!